Chapter 17: My Night With Lauren Jauregui

*Dinah's P.O.V*

I woke up to thrashing, kicking, and whimpering coming from the bed beside mine.  I sat up and quickly flicked on the lamp next to my bed.  I saw Lauren tossing and turning in her sleep.  I groaned, looking at the clock.  It's 1am.  Ugh.  Come on Lauren.  We have a concert in the tomorrow.

"Lauren?" I whispered.  She continued to move around.  I got up, walked over to her, and lightly grabbed her arm.  "Lauren!" I shook her slightly.

Her green eyes shot open and she gasped.  "Stop!" she screamed, staring at me frightened.  I jumped back, eyes widened.  "Oh, it's you.  Sorry, Dinah." she looked down and tears fell onto her pillow.

I rubbed her back and brushed the hair from her face.  "Want me to get Camila, Lo?" I asked quietly.  She only nodded.  I kissed her forehead and made my way to the door.

I padded down the hotel hallway to the other girls' room.  Using the extra key I was given, I quietly pushed into Camila, Ally, and Normani's room.  I blinked through the darkness trying to find Camila amongst the other girls.  I soon figured out Ally was alone in one bed and Normani was cuddled up to Camila in the other.

I tip toed over to them and poked Camila on the shoulder.  She jumped and fell to the floor, waking up Normani.  "What the..." Normani stared at me.  "Oh, Hi Dinah." she rubbed her eyes.

"Don't freaking scare me like that!" Camila whisper/screamed at me.

"I'm sorry!" I frown, then begin to laugh quietly while she stands up.

"Why are you in here anyways?" Normani asks.

I motioned towards Camila, "Lauren needs you.  Bad dream or something."

Camila's faced dropped.  "and you left her alone?!" she rolled her eyes and ran out of the room as fast as she could.  Hmm.. That's weird.

I shrugged and slid into bed next to Normani.  She played with my hair until I fell asleep.

*Camila's P.O.V*

I ran down the hall towards Lauren's room.  Everything seemed to be going in slow motion.  "She's okay," I keep reminding myself.  "She's strong."

I wanted to cry but I kept on running.  Her door was slightly open.  I opened it and quickly closed and locked it behind me.  The room was dark except for a slight light coming from under the bathroom door.  I ran to the door and tried the knob.  Locked.  I began to bang on the door as hard as I can.  "Lauren!  Lauren open the door!" I pounded some more.  I heard whimpers and muffled sobs from inside the bathroom.  "Lolo, it's Camz. Open up.  Let me kiss it all better."

"Go away Camila." her voice squeaked.

"Please Lauren," I felt a tear run down my face, terrified.  "Please open the door.  I love you.  You're worth so much more than this.  Let me in."

I heard a click but the door didn't open.  I tried the knob again, it opened this time.  I rushed in and stopped dead in my tracks staring at Lauren.  She stood on the other side of the bathroom, blade in one hand, her sleeve pushed up on the other.  She shook with sobs.  "Baby," I murmured.  The blade shattered to the floor, Lauren looked like she was about to as well.  I jumped to her side, pulling her into my arms before she could fall to the ground.  She shook and heaved.  I directed her to the toilet and held back her hair.  I rubbed her back and she began to vomit, still uncontrollably crying.

Once her stomach calmed down, I sat her on the counter and cleaned her up.  I wiped her mouth and brushed her teeth.  I brushed her hair and put it into a high pony tail.  I checked her for any cuts, she was clean.  I had gotten there in time.  I silently thanked god.  I could have walked in and seen blood dripping down her arm or even worse.