Chapter 21: Vulnerability

*Lauren's P.O.V*

"Karla Camila Cabello, will you make us official and be my girlfriend?" I say smiling, Camila gasps. She opens her mouth but nothing comes out. I frown, "Oh, that's okay. Don't worry about it. I just thought-"

She cut me off by crashing her lips onto mine. Camila pulls away and smiles, "Lauren, of course I'll be your girlfriend."

She crawls onto my laps, "I love you Camzi." I whisper.

"I love you too, Lolo." She nuzzles her head into my neck.

After sitting like that in a comfortable silence, I text the driver where to pick us up. I help Camila up and we walk back to the road, my arm around her shoulder and her arm around my waist.

We climb back into to the car and Camila rests her head on my shoulder. "This has been so amazing, babe."

I smile, I love when she calls me that. "The night's not over yet, Camzi." I murmur.

Eventually the driver stops at our final destination. I lead Camila down a long path. Our fingers are intertwined and her touch sends shivers down my spine.

We get to a small bank of sand, I had previously set up two chairs that over looked the water. We sat, but instead of Camila being in her chair, she sat in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder.

I looked at the time. It was almost 10:30. Perfect. The final part of our day was about to begin.

I quickly checked my phone, I had a text from Dinah.

From: Dmac: Hey gurl! I hope u and Mila R havin fun. I checked with the hotel ur room is booked and ready to go. Get keys @ desk when U get there. Girls suspect nothing. I hope she makes you happy Lo.

I quickly replied before Camila could see.

To: Dmac: Thank you so much. She makes me so happy, she said yes. Were official. Thx again. Love you.

I slid my phone in my pocket and pulled Camila closer.

"Baby," I pointed out acrross the water. "Look."

Fireworks had just started to shoot up above the water, just like I had planned. There were ones of every color. I watched Camila's face more than I watched the fireworks. Her eyes glistened and each color lit her face in the most extravogent way.

The fireworks boomed and popped, Camila was smiling, and I caught myself being truely happy for the first time in a long time.

After a while the fireworks ended. Camila shift and faced me, "You planned all of this Lauren?" I just nodded, smiling. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Don't thank me." I simply stated.

"I don't deserve it." she looked down.

I lifted her chin and kissed her forehead, "You deserve to be treated like the princess you are."

I stand and slip my hand into hers. We walk slowly back to the car and the driver drives off.

Camila cuddles into me yet again. "Lauren, this was probably the best night of my life. I'm so happy I have you and I can call you mine."

I smile, looking down at her. "I'm glad." I kissed her lips kindly.

"Next date, I want to plan. But it's going to be hard to top this." She exclaims, her eyes sparking.

We spend the rest of the car ride cuddling in silence. When the car stops I tell her to wait in the car.

I run in and get the keys to our suite. I smile getting back in the car. Camila looks at me confused but I just smirk and wink at her.