Chapter 33:

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I heard all the screaming and yelling.  I heard the clattering of chairs and the table.  I heard both Camila's and Normani's cries in pain.  I wanted so bad to go out there and fight for my girl but I just couldn't.  I couldn't get myself to get up and out of Camila's bunk.  My world was crumbling.  Normani didn't support Camila and I, I don't know how I'm going to function.

After a while of laying, listening, and thinking I heard the pitter patter of little feet on the wooden floor of the hall.  I knew in an instant it was Camila.  I flipped over waiting for her to crawl into bed so I can collaps into her arms.  Before I knew it the curtian was being drawn back, "Hey Lolo." Camila said with a sad smile.

"Hey Camzi." My eyes grazed her body, a large patch covered her arm.  "What happened, babe?"

"Oh," Camila looked even more upset, "Normani pushed me into the corner of the table."

She laid down next to me and opened her arms, I crawled into them gratefully.  She tightened her grasp, holding me close to her chest.  She ran her hands up and down my back, trying to comfort me.  In that moment, I just let all my emotions go.  I began to cry.  At first it was quietly and only a few tears but then it suddenly hit me like a load of bricks.  I began to shake, Camila shifted her grip on me as I started to sob uncontrolably.  Camz ran her fingers through my hair.  She tried to soothe me.  Eventually I slowly calmed down.  Camila never let go of me.  I knew she was always going to be here for me.

She pulled away from me, holding me by my shoulders, and kissed my lips softly.  She got this goofy grin on her face, I knew she was about to crack a stupid joke.  "Do you sleep on your stomach?" she cocked an eye brow and stared deeply into my eyes.

I had no idea where she was going with this, "No? Camz, you know I only sleep-" she cut me off by putting a finger to my lips.

"Then can I?" she winked at me.

I laughed.  That was a good one, surprisingly.  "Yes," I nodded.  "Of course."

I left her arms and laid on my back.  She rested her head on my stomach just below my chest.  She drew little hearts on my hipbone.  "I'm going to love you forever, Lo." she murmured softly.

"I'll always love you too." I whispered back.

"I know this was really important to you, I'm sorry it didn't exactly work out." Camila frowned.

I shrugged slightly, "No, It's okay Camz.  I still have you.  Granted, I wish everyone was fine with us but at least now they all know and we can be a little more open about it with them."

Camila agreed.  Although it was only the mid afternoon, I was suddenly exhausted.  I shut my eyes and I felt myself slowly drift to sleep.

- - - - - - -

*Camila's P.O.V*

I felt Lauren go limp in my arms,she had fallen asleep.  I tired to slip out from next to her but my arm was caught under her weight and I knew if I pried it away she'd wake up and begin to cry again.  I knew my arms gave her comfort but sometimes I wish she could be happy with herself and put herself first.  I stayed in my position, with my arms tightly wrapped around her waist.

I saw the curtian of the bunk open, Dinah's face appeared.  "Shh, She's asleep." I motioned towards Lauren with my free hand.

Dinah nodded and smiled sweetly, "You guys are so cute."

"Shut up!" I said playfully.

"I just came to tell you that I'm really sorry about what's going on with Mani.  Y'all deserve better and to be happy.  Ally and I support you guys in everything you do and I hope Mani realizes her relationship with you is way more important than this before it's to late."

I smirked and kissed behind Lauren's ear.

Dinah smiled, "You really love her, don't you Mila?" she cocked her head to the side, her eyes scanning the two of us.

The  biggest grin formed on my face, "More than anything, Dinah." I placed my lips on the back of Lauren's neck. "More than anything." I repeated.

I saw the corners of Lauren's mouth turn up, she had heard what I just said.  "Awwwe!  Camz!" She smiled widely, snuggling more into me.

"You were awake?" I asked, my eyes widened, my cheeks turned a bright pink and I buried my face into her back.

"No no babe!  It was sweet, Camz!" She flipped over to face me and slipped her arms around my neck, "It was so sweet, baby girl."

"Say that again." I grinned.

"Say what?" her eyes flickered with lust and love.

"You know what." I winked.

"Baby girl." she murmered.

"One more time."

"Baby girl!" she said a little louder grabbing my face in her hands.

I pressed my body hard into hers, "What was that?" I bit my lip.

"Baby." she whispered, running her tongue along my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine. "Girl."

With that I closed the space between us and smashed my lips onto hers.  She ran her long fingers through my hair and her tongue danced its way into my mouth.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat.  We pulled away from each other and spun around to see Dinah still standing there.  "Guys, still here." she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, she's just so irresistable." I reached my arms around her again.

Dinah made a gagging noise, "Okay Camren, You two may be cute but I'm not afraid to puke all over you."

"No no no!" Lauren hid her head under the blankets.

I felt her breath on my stomach, goose bumps ran all over my body.  "Dinah, if you wouldn't mind, I need to have a private conversation with my girlfriend."

Dinah nodded and winked at me, closing the curtian and skipping away.

As if she could read my mind Lauren began to place long, wet kisses up and down my stomach.  I shuttered.  "Now is not the time, Lo." I whispered.

She nibbled on my hip bones in response.  I covered my mouth to keep from moaning loudly.

Lauren rose back to my face and kissed my lips softly.  "Love you!"  then she jumped off the cot and ran down the hall locking herself in the bathroom.

I knocked loudly, making a dramatic scene.  "Lauren!  Oh Lauren!  But I love you so!" I heard her giggle on the other side.

Normani walked up next to me, "Hey Dykes!" she called, "I need to use the bathroom, go do what ever it is you're doing somewhere else."

My heart dropped, Lauren opened the door and look at me with the saddest eyes the stared at the floor, exiting the bathroom.  She ran back to the bunk, tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes

Normani walked into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her, after giving me a dirty look.

Making her accept us is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

I sighed and made my way back to Lauren to make sure she was okay.