Chapter 8: The Song That Changed It All

*Camila's P.O.V*

Our time to write was now over.  We boarded the bus and waited for the 3 hour drive to Austin to begin.  I sat across from Lauren at the kitchen table, continuing to write my song.  I was on a roll, I wasn't stopping.  Occasionally I would sneak a peak at Lauren.  I swear even looking at her beauty make my stomach flip over.  I swear I could look at her all day.  Her lips gently pursed as she reads whatever is up on her computer.  They look so kissable.  I wish I could just come out and tell her how I felt.  I doubt she feels the same though.  I got up from the table to grab some water, I got a bottle for Lauren as well.  I sat down again and put the bottle next to her computer.  She sort of smiled at me, opened the water, and took a long sip, closing her eyes.  Her lips; gently touching the bottle, the way she licked her lips after each swallow.  I bit my lip and stared at my gorgeous best friend.

************ Lauren's P.O.V*

We got on the bus and I sat at the kitchen table assuming no one would come anywhere near me.  Of course Camz sits across from me.  I resist the urge to smile at her.  I scroll though tumblr and reblog every cheesy love quote that comes my way.  Every now and then I would look over my computer to look and Camila.  She was writing a song, she's such a good kid.  She knew this had to get done and now she's taking charge.  I'm so proud of her.  Her long, dark, wavy hair framed her face.  Her tongue stuck out a little in concentration when she wasn't biting the tip of her pencil.  Her brown eyes glistened and sparkled as she skimmed her pages.  Every now and them she'd look up at me so I'd quickly look away.  I bet she felt bad.  She had no reason to.  It was my fault.  I freaked out at her.  I felt horrible.  I'll talk to her later.  She looks so concentrated right now.  She's so cute when she's trying to concentrate.  She stood up and walked to the fridge and dug around inside of it.  While she walked away I had a nice view of her ass.  So perfect.  I bit my lip trying to control myself.  I looked away when she came back.  Camila set a water bottle next to me.  I slightly smiled at her and took a long drink of water.  Closing my eyes I could tell that her eyes were on me.  Hopefully this means peace soon.

*Back to Camila's P.O.V*

I finally finished my song.  I exited the room Lauren was in and tried to find an empty location.  I went to the entry way of the bus.  "Ahh, Completely peaceful." I smiled to myself and called Julian.

"Ello?" His foreign accent rang through the phone.

"Hey, It's Camila.  I finished a song that maybe you could look over?"

"Sure!" his tone brightened, "Email me a pic of the sheet music and send me the lyrics."

"Okay, thanks!" I hung up.

Soon after I sent him the message I got a reply:

From: Juliann! : Looks amazing! I can have something ready by the time you get her this afternoon!

I smiled to myself, put my phone in my pocket and walked into the living room.  Dinah and Ally were watching a movie while Normani grabbed some ice cream.  I laid on the couch with my head in Dinah's lap, she combs her fingers through my hair and I drift off to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Dinah moving around wakes me up from the nice nap I was taking.  "We're at the recording studio, boo." She smiles, "Julian says he has a song for us and he wants to talk about recording in general.  I nodded and smiled to myself knowing we would soon be recording MY song.  Maybe Lauren will notice it's about her.  What if she does?  Will the out come be good or bad?