Chapter 25: Past Lives

(Skipping to Camila's dinner with Avan the next night)

*Camila's P.O.V*

My dinner with Avan is wrapping up, it has been so good to catch up with him. He offered to pay the bill, like the gentlemen I know he is. I'm so glad I can have this moment with him. I missed him so much. I feel like I have my childhood back. Before life got complicated, before my feelings confused me, just before everything. It felt great.

We walked back to my hotel and stopped in the lobby. "Come up to our rooms! I want you to meet the girls!" I smiled at him.

He nodded eagerly and we rode the elevator up to our rooms.

"First, you can meet Ally and Normani! They are my room mates every place we stay at. Why? I'm not sure, but I love it this way." I grinned. I turned to him before we entered the room. "Sorry for rambling and stuff, I'm just really glad we met up and you can continue to be a part of my life. You know?"

Avan pulled me into a tight hug. "I totally agree, Mila."

When he pulled away, I opened the door. "Ladies!" I called. "I'd like you to meet my friend Avan. We've been like siblings since I was born. You may know him from-"

"Oh my god! It's Avan Jogia!" Normani interrupted.

"Avan," I started, pointing at Normani, "This is Normani, that's Ally," I pointed at a bouncing Ally. "Oh! And that's Dinah! Lauren's roommate." I motion to Dinah who seemed to be watching television with the girls.

We sat and all chatted for a while until there seemed to be a long, awkward pause. I broke the silence, "So Avan, let's go meet Lauren!"

I stood up and dragged him out of the room, bouncing down the hall to Lauren's door. I knock and unlock it walking in.

"Lauren!" I yell into the room. "Come meet my best childhood friend!"

When I hear her footsteps coming, I start to give Avan the low down on Lauren, "Now you're gonna meet Lauren. She's seriously my best friend. I love her and don't know what I'd do with out her."

With that Lauren appeared with a scared look on her face. Avan stared then finally spoke, "Hey!" he flashed a bright white smile.

"Crap, I forgot my phone charger! I'll be right back!" I smiled and walked out of the room back towards mine.

*Lauren's P.O.V*

Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. Avan. Camila. What. Why is he here? I'm screwed.

"Hey, you ran off yesterday. I didn't even get your number." Avan frowned coming closer to me.

"Yeah sorry about that." I looked down. "Avan, I-"

Avan cut me off by putting his hands on my waist pulling me into him. "We never got to finish what we started." He said roughly and kissed me.

He held me close, I couldn't move. Avan slid his tongue across my lower lip putting me into a trance. I kissed him back, snaking my arms around his neck. He reached under my shirt and gave my left boob a slight squeeze. I moaned into his mouth. He smirked, pulled away, and started sucking on my neck. Hard. I moaned louder, "Avaan.." His hands moved to my butt, pulling my pelvis into his. He kissed me again. I returned the favor. I shoved him against the wall kissing him with so much lust and hunger. He whimpered but smiled into the kiss. I grinded into him and moaned, nibbling on him ear. He pushed off the wall and took control again, exploring my body with his hands and my mouth with his tongue. I melted into him.