Chapter 18: Concert Time

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I woke up in Camila's arms.  I smiled, remembering how much she cared about me.  I snuck out of her grasp and tip toed out of our room.  I knocked on the other girls' room, shortly after Normani opened the door with a smile on her face.  "Good morning Lauren!"

"Morning!" I smiled back.  I stepped into their room and noticed Dinah and Ally sitting on the couch watching cartoons.  "I'm going to go get some donuts or something, any one wanna come with?"

"Meeeee!" Ally chimed raising her hand.

"Okay, come on!"  We left the hotel and had Mr. Foxxe drive us to the nearest donut store.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

Ally and I ran into the donut shop, pressing our faces against the glass trying to decide which donuts we wanted.

"Lauren?" Ally looked at me.

"Yes, Allycat?" I responded.

"When I went to sleep Dinah was in your room and Camila was in mine, did something happen between you and Dinah?" She frowned.

"Oh! No no! I love Dinah, nothing happened.  I had a bad dream and Dinah went to get Camila because she knew Camz could probably calm me down the fastest." I shrugged.

"Okay!" Ally smiled, "as long as you and Dinah are okay!"

We walked up to the counter and ordered a dozen glazed donuts for us all to share.  Ally got a jelly filled one to eat on the drive home and I ordered a large chocolate covered one to surprise Camila with for being so amazing to me last night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Once we got back to the hotel I told Ally I was going to go wake up Camila then I'll be over to her room.  She agreed with a smile and disappeared down the hall.

I pushed my way into my room and set Camila's donut on the counter.

I walked over to her and kissed her forehead, "Camila, my love, wake up."  nothing.  "Caaammzzzz," I kissed her nose this time.  She still didn't budge.  "Camila, I got donuts!  I even got a special chocolate one for yooouuuu!" I teased, dancing around the room.  Camila rolled over and groaned.  "So you're going to play hard ball, huh?" I asked, jokingly.  Camila refused to speak.  I walked over to her and kissed her neck.  I sucked slightly on her collar bone, she moaned softly.  I kissed up her neck and around her jaw line.  I ran my fingers up and down her stomach and gently kissed her lips.  "Please wake up beautiful." I whispered in her ear.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into a kiss.  Once she pulled away, she looked me in the eye, "Fine, only because I couldn't have asked for a better way to be woken up." she smiled and finally got up.

I handed her her donut and we walked to the other room.  I kissed her quickly on the cheek before we knocked on the door.  "I forgot to tell you 'I love you' this morning." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." she whispered grinning.

The door flew open and Dinah ushered us inside.  Camila ran in towards the other donuts and Dinah stopped me.

"Everything okay?  You kind of gave me a scare last night."  She gave me a sweet, caring smile.

"Yeah," I tried to smile a reassuring smile, getting flashbacks of the night before.  "Bad dream.  Shouldn't have watched a scary movie on Netflix before bed." I lied through my teeth.  Truth is I love scary movies but Dinah didn't need to know they didn't give me nightmares.  She nodded and we walked into the room full of donut madness.