ONE × Falling

Hi, so first off. There may be errors to what actually happens in the real game, and so I would ask you to accept this story to take place in a different AU than the original.

Undertale belongs to its rightful owner, TobyFox. I take no responsibility for the making of the game of characters.

With that said, Enjoy!

\( - _ - )/

You gently tip toe towards the small book bag that sat on the floor by your maple brown door. And quickly unzip it.

You reach your hand in and pull out a large white binder and a small beat up pencil pouch. You set the two items to the side and stand up again, you tip toe, but sort of dance to your bed and grab the two pair of clothes and dance/tip toe back towards your school bag.

You shove the clothes in neatly, you find yourself apologizing under your breath.

You roll your eyes at yourself and tuck a rebellious strand of (H/C) hair behind your ear, as it was tickling your nose. You stand up again and sling the bag over your shoulder and wrap your fingers over the cold golden handle of your bedroom door.

You slowly open the door and sneak out towards the kitchen, your favorite apron hung on the pantry door. It was a beautiful mint green, a small red heart was neatly sowed in on the chest area. It had faint food stains, showing it was loved.

You couldn't resist putting on your apron, it was a symbol of luck for you, and you were going to need luck to where your going.

You turn towards the living room, until you turn back around and steal a small package of chocolates chip cookies from the counter, make that four packages.

You stuff them into the side pockets of your (F/C) bag and stalk towards the door.

Your hand wraps around the freezing handle of the front door. Your going to do it, your going to prove that monsters aren't evil.