S I X × " Boo "

You laid against the arm of the couch, half asleep half awake. Watching as Mettaton danced around the screen, doing various poses. Just as you began to doze off a sudden jerk on the other side of the couch woke you again.

You hummed in annoyance but do nothing else. Sans's familiar chuckle woke you again, and you hummed again.

You sleepily watched as the flamboyant robot began to speak, the bold word Mute flashing lightly in the corner.

After a minute of silence you fell into a light sleep. A dream began to form in your vision, but was mercilessly destroyed as you were mercilessly shaken awake. "Wha- What?! Am I in trouble?!" You shoot up, almost hitting Sans in the face with your forehead.

"I'm bored." He said after laughing a bit, you rub your eyes, making them sting afterwards and send a glare over to the skeleton. "I was almost asleep." Sans shrugged, you shook his hand off your arm, it lazily fell to your foot. "Yeah, I know."

"Jerk." He winked and his smile grew, you rolled your eyes and slung your feet over the side of the couch. "Well, what do you want to do?" You stretched your arms over your head, your shoulders popping. "Kid, you okay?" Sans said, poking your shoulder. "Yeah. Why?" Sans poked your shoulder again, "You just popped. You sure your a human?"

You couldn't help but laugh at his question. "It happens, and yes I'm human. My bones just popped-... Oh. Oh!" You burst out laughing again as Sans seemed to grow worried. Eventually you calmed doen and got an idea. "Watch this."

You cracked your nuckles, almost every finger crack. You watched as Sans's eyes went completely black, afraid you broke him you waved your hand in front of his face. Sans passed out, you stood up and giggled. "At least now I can sleep now." You mumble as you climbed back into your side of the couch and fell asleep, Sans's feet pressed against your hip.

Human's * Dream

You pulled yourself to your feet, your Soul rising out of your chest.

HP: 9/15

You gently push your soul back into your chest and run your hand over the large wound in your side. Your apron missing and no where to be seen to your disappointment.

Your surrounds grows fuzzy and dark, causing you to wake up.

Your eyes open as Sans groans, poking your shoulder forcefully, causing a small lick of pain to run through your arm. "What-" You ask, interrupting yourself with a yawn.

"Wake up!~" Sans complained dragging out the 'p' in up. "I'm up~" You replied, dragging out the 'p' as well. "Gooood."

"Well?" You ask while sitting up, your top lip twitching, making you bite it. "I'm bored, and I can't fall asleep." Sans complained as he lightly kicked the remote off the couch. "I could crack my nuckles again."

You suggested with an evil smirk playing across your lips. His eyes go empty again."You wouldn't dare."

"Would I?" Sans shoved you away from him, causing you to giggle. You fail as you fall off the side of the couch, squeaking with surprise. Sans this time was the one to laugh. "You do that. And your grounded." You giggle at his pun and stand up from the ground.

"Your not my dad!" You stuck your tongue out at him and fled to the stairs when he stood again. "Yeah, that's what I thought." You ran up the stairs and stuck your tongue out at him again. "Oh, you wanna play this game?" You giggle, and to your surprise Sans disappeared onto the air.

"Dang it..." You mumble as to stare down the stairs. "Boo" you jump, tumbling down the stairs, Sans was standing at the top a nervous smile and wide eyes. You land on your side, your hands immediately clutch onto your head by your forehead. You curl up into the fetus position and just lay there clutching onto your head.

"Kid?" Sans calls as he begins to descend down the stairs, once at the bottom he crouches down next to you and pokes your shoulder.

The door opens, and Mettaton walks in. "Sans, (Y/N) de- SANS WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Mettaton yells as he makes his way over to the two of you. "Metta help" Sans pleaded, glancing down at you again.

Mettaton picked you up and placed you down on the couch. "I fell down the stairs." You mumbled. "Well, how'd you do that?" Sans glances away feeling guilty. "I was playing around." Mettaton clicks his tongue to the top of his mouth, as he carefully pries your hands off your head. "Isn't that red stuff supposed to stay in the human?" Sans asked pointing to your head. Mettaton nods, "We should take her to Alphys."

"What? What if Undyne is there and turns her in to Asgore?!" For some reason Asgore sounded a little familiar to you. "Well, your there to stop it, your coming if I'm correct." Mettaton placed your hands back on your head and turned his head over to Sans. Sans nodded as he slipped on his pink slippers that sat next to the couch. "Good, hurry now. I won't be carrying you." Mettaton scoops you into his arms. "We'll meet you there Darling." Mettaton said as Sans disappeared again.

Mettaton began to leave the house, closing and locking the door behind himself. "Darling, Dr. Alphys knows a lot about humans, she will be able to help you, okay?" You nod, your palms coated with a thin layer of crimson blood.

Pain radiated through your head, a splitting headache rattled your brain, causing you to not think straight. "I feel dizzy~" you trail off, mumbling a bunch of nonsense, making Mettaton to quicken his pace. "Shh~ Its okay Darling, just hang on, okay?~" you hum a random tune in response.

Once the two of you reach your destination you had said every word in the English dictionary, even if the sentence didn't make sense. "Great story Dear..." Mettaton said after you finished your story about a red cat mouse thing that went on an adventure to the globe.

Sans rushed out the sliding doors of a big building and over to the two of you, "Is she okay?" Mettaton nodded, and you caught sight of the skeleton. "Aww, Hi Sandy!"

As soon as the three of you got inside you became deathly silent. A short yellow dinosaur rushed over, a small medical kit in her hand. "W-what h-happened?!" And you fell asleep.