N I N E T E E N - Normal

Human

You jolt awake, a shaky breath escapes from you as you rake in your surroundings.
You you laid on the lime green cough of the brothers house,
tears and coins weren't sticking out and stuffing trailed out everywhere.

The oak table was intact, and the pet rock was perfectly fine. You stand up and quickly exit the door in a panic, not noticing the confused Sans atop the stairs.

The tree was still perfectly fine, the star glittering proudly and small colorful boxes under the tree.
Everything was perfectly fine and intact.

No words spelt out in dust, no destruction.
Just, nice calm life.
You sigh and return to the house Sans spread out on the couch, your eyes light up and you close the door, catching the skeletons attention.

His eyes widen and he yelps in surprise as you rush over to him and grab him in a hug, burying your face in his jacket.

Warm tears burn your eyes and you know realize your confusion of your sadness at the destruction of the brothers house.

Your body shakes and Sans allows you to cry, slowly patting your head in confusion.
"I thought you were gone." You confess into his jacket. His eyes widen and lifts your head gently to look at him.
"I mean, everyone else was too! I thought everyone left me or something." Sans shakes his head and wraps you in a warm, and calming embrace of a hug.

"(Y/N)," he paused and waited for you to calm slightly. He rested his chin on your shoulder, lowering his voice into a calm whisper.
"I'd never leave the underground without you. Neither would Papy."

You nod into his jacket, taking in his words you remain silent. Sans runs his skeletal fingers through your hair to try and sooth you.
"Promise?" You mumble.

He smiles in amusement.
"I promise with all my soul."