N I N E × Making Friends

* Human. Kindness

"Its about summer time and its still snowing!" You groaned as you peered out the window of the skeleton siblings home. Sans falls backwards onto the couch next to you and nonchalantly shrugs.

"Sorry to at doll, its always snowing here." You groan again and fall back, rolling onto the floor. Sans watches you with amusement.

"Why? There's not even a sky!" You climb back onto the couch and Sans reaches over and messed your hair up with his boney hand, you lightly move his hand away.

"A old Snowdrake cursed this section of the Underground to external snow before he died." You stared out side, your lips pulled into a small frown.

You suddenly perked up and stood on the couch. "Remember, no standing on the couch." Sans looks up at you. You jump off the couch and point outside with a goofy smile spread across your lips.

"Can I go outside! I wanna make friends!" Sans looks outside to what you were pointing at.

A small yellow monster child stood outside. He had on a sleeveless yellow sweater with orange stripes. The reason his sweater had no sleeves was because the child had no arms. Only legs, torso, and a head. With a cute little tail.

Sans shrugs and stands up. "Sure, but I gotta keep an eye on you. Plus Papy said I need to interact with others more." Your smile grew and you threw on your sweater Sans had found for you.

Its was a simple boring grey, but you and Mettaton had made it a little more interesting by sowing your name into the back, or adding a few green hearts. Sans looked at you with a smirk. "Your wearing that outside?"

You nodded your head and quickly moved over to the door waiting for Sans to join you.

Eventually he slipped his slippers on and made his way outside with you. The monster child quickly spotted the two of you and ran over to the two of you. "Hey!"

You smile at he child and waved. Sans rested his arm on your head and waved at the child. "Hi! What's your name?!" The child chirped merrily. "I'm (Y/N)!" You smiled kindly at the child.

"Your a human, right?" You nod, Sans opening one of his eyes to look at the short monster. "That's awesome!" The child bounced in his place. You smiled over at Sans, he smiles back and avoids eye contact, his cheekbones a light blue.

"Anyways, wanna play with me?" The child twists his feet in he thick snow. "I would love to!"

The monster kid perked up and lightly Hus your stomach area with his head. "Tag!" He begins to run away from you and you giggle, poking Sans's side and began to run away from him. Sans looks at you confused until you call over your shoulder. "Your 'It' Sans!"

Sans smiles as you continue to run forwards, Sans soon following behind. You scoop up the child and continue to flee from the skeleton laughing all the while.

"Turn right!" The child said loudly and you obeyed, passing a large wolf chucking ice into the water.

Sans appears in front of you from no where and you almost drop the child. He pokes your nose. "Tag, your it." The child jumps from your arms and began to run away from you. Sans disappearing into thin air as you go to tag him back. "No tag backs!" You heard him call, the monster kid laughing besides him.

You laugh and begin to chase the two of them. Sans disappearing every time you almost tag him.

"Sans you cheater!" You call as Sans disappears for the billionth time. "I'm not cheating. I just font feel like running." Sans shrugs and you stick your tongue out at him.

Eventually though, you did tag the monster child.

♥ ~ Night ~ ♥

You laid on the couch facing the ceiling, your mind wandering to many places.

Until,the front door crackled as it opened and Papyrus stepped inside. "Hiya Papy!" You sit up and turn to face him. "OH! DID I WAKE YOU HUMAN?" You shake your head with a smile and stand you to take some of the many pots and spoons from the tall skeleton. Papyrus didn't complain as you took the pots and spoons from him, leaving him with many plates and forks to balance.

"So, how was work?" Papyrus perked up at mention of his job and set the plates and forks down onto the table. You doing the same.

"OH! IT WAS GREAT! I DIDN'T FIND ANY HUMANS THOUGH... BUT IT WAS FUN." Papyrus paused to breath for a minute before continuing. "UNDYNE HAD ME STAY LATE TO TRAIN A BIT MORE! SOON I WILL BE KNOWN AS 'PAPYRUS HEAD OF THE ROYAL GUARD'!" The skeleton states confidently.

"That's great to hear Papy!" You took the spoons and forks and put the clean ones away in their proper places and left the dirty ones by the counter closet to the sink.

"Sup bro?" Sans stepped down from the last step. His voice sounding groggy and even more lazy than ever. If possible.

"SANS! DID YOU SLEEP ALL DAY? I SWEAR, EVER SINCE (Y/N) FELL YOU SPENT ALL YOUR TIME INSIDE!" Sans looks over to you, too tired to speak at the moment.

"No, we went outside today. We played tag with this adorable child." You Said as you closed the final cabinet. Papyrus looks down at you with an expression that read amazement.

Sans fell on the couch and curled up, his eyes half closed as he struggled to stay up. "I ran..." Sans trailed off and you nodded in agreement. "IS THE WORLD ENDING?! SANS, YOU RAN?!" Sans groggily nodded, his eyes closing for a moment before they shot open and he groaned.

"THAT EXPLAINS YOUR CURRENT STATE." Sand groaned again, forgetting words were a thing.

"WELL, GOODNIGHT YOU TWO. THE MAGNIFICENT PAPYRUS IS TIRED. I WILL BE HEADING UP TO MY 'COOL' ROOM TO GET SOME 'RAD' SLEEP" Papy called as he ted to walk up the stairs. "Night Papy!" You said for Sans in yourself as the taller skeleton disappeared into his room.

"You get some sleep Sans." Sans's eyes closed as he was given permission to sleep and you returned to the pots and plates to return the unused pots and plates to their places and the dirtys one by the sink for Papyrus to wash in the morning.

When you finished you flicked the kitchen light off and stepped out, noticing how Sans was sprawled out over the entire couch. So, not wanting to wake the sleeping magic skeleton you stole your blanket and pillow from the arm of the couch and made your bed on the floor.

"Night..." You mumbled out as you drifted of into slumber.