E I G H T × Ketchup

Human × Kindness

Your eyes open and your hand instantly raised to your head. Sans walked into the room, a bottle of half empty ketchup in his hand. "Morning (N/N)(Nickname)" you hum in response, the feeling of your lips stuck together causing it.

The top to the ketchup bottle had been screwed off, leaving the bottle open. Sans raised the bottle to his mouth and drank some of it, you stare at him amazed. "What?" You glance down to the bottle in his hand. "Did you just-?" You cut yourself off, pointing at the bottle in his hand. He snickers and drank from the bottle again. "Yep, I did." You wince and your hand raises back to your head.

You grip onto your head as Sans rushed over to you and pried your hands off your hands from your head gently. "I wouldn't touch your head for now if I were you buck-o"

"Mhm..." You nod and Sans pit the bottle of ketchup on the floor and retreated into the kitchen.

He returns with an plastic bag fill with ice. He places it on your head, you held the bag in place. Sans sits down next to you and picks up his ketchup again.

"How do you even drink that?" You ask, pointing at his bottle again as he drank from it again, some of the ketchup running down his teeth and chin.

"Its great. You should try it some time." You shake your head, smiling slightly.

The room grows silent, and your gaze moves over to your and Sans's reflection in the TV screen.

"Hey, Sans?" He looked over to you, concern consuming his face. "Yeah, (N/N)?"

"Why do you guys need to get human Souls?" Sans eyes go the creepy empty and he turns his head away. "Its one of the ways to break the barrier and free the monsters. We need seven, we have five so far."

"Are there different types of Souls?" Sans simply replies with a nod. "Yeah, there's Bravery, Perseverance, Integrity, Justice, Kindness, and Determination." You nod in understanding and the room grows silent again. The silent allowed you to think of tour dream.

The five Souls in the glass cylinders, was that your future. Were you mental to die? If it would help set free the monster's, you'd do it. It'd be worth it!