T E N × Silly Willy

* Monster * Skeleton

Sans opens his eyes to be met with the familiar sight of the TV. He shoots up realizing he was on the couch.

So, if I slept on the couch... (Y/N)...

Sans thought before looking down at the ground, to find you curled up on the ground. He sighs and stands up, making sure not to step on you. He groggily makes his way over to the kitchen and retrieves a ketchup bottle from the fridge.

As he walks back into the living room he places the bottle down on the table and walks over to you.

He slides you into his arms, your unconscious body limp and light in his arms. Unknown to him you begin to wake at his touch.

As you regain full consciousness you freak out and flail your limbs trying to escape from the skeleton, thinking you were being kidnapped.

You fall onto the ground face first with a loud thud. Sans stares at with with pure confusion, his hand on his chest. "Geez, kid. What was that 'bout?" You look up at him and visibly calm down and nervously chuckle. Your face flushing a light pink with embarrassment.

"Heh... Sorry Sans, I had a bad dream. But, what were you doing?" You point at the skeleton, poking his kneecap. "I was gonna lay ya down on the couch. Then you flipped out."

You laughed again out of embarrassment and stood up. "So, since I'm up~ What we gonna do?" You fell down onto the couch, Sans shrugged and returned to the table to retrieve his ketchup.

"Hey, Greeny?" You hummed in response as you ran your fingers through your hair staring at your reflection on the TV.

"Did Papy leave already?" You nodded and Sans looked out the window behind you. "He left a few hours ago. Your a heavy sleeper Sans." Sans shrugged and gulped some of the ketchup down, much to you'd disgust.

"Or your just a really light sleeper." Now it was your turn to shrug and return to finger combing your (H/L) hair.

"Greeny ~" Sans groaned as he sat down next to you. You twirl some of your hair around your finger and shrug. "I'm bored! ~" Sans looks over to you as he whines. The skeleton snuggles into his jacket and sips from the ketchup bottle. "Same." He barley heard you as he got an idea.

"Hold out or hand." You held out your hand, giving Sans a suspicious look. He smiles and grabs your hand, and without giving you time to react he asks. "You hungry?"

And as the says that, his right eye flickers blue as the world around the two of you grows fuzzy and disoriented.

A few moments later cold air engulfs the two of you and your standing in deep snow. The smell of grease reaches the two of you and warmth radiates onto the two of you.

Sans chuckles as you held your eyes closed tightly and leaned on him. "What the heck Sans?!" You whined as you opened your eyes and blinked a few times.

"Are you hungry?" Sans asked again and you nodded at him. He smiles and takes your hand in his and leads you into the building.

"Hey! Grilbz!" Sans waved at the flame monster, and to receive a wave back.

"I'm gonna steal a booth!" Sans called to Grillby as he lead you over to a empty booth. "How uncharismatic of you Sans." Sans shrugs at his friends statement and sits down across from you.

"Fries or burger?" Sans asked, waiting for you to decide. "Fries, please." Sans nods and stands up and shuffles over to the oak brown polished counter. He leans over to talk to the flame man.

"Yo. Can I have a order of large fries? Thanks Grilbz." Grillby nods at Sans's request and returns to the back room. Sans patiently waits by the counter for the food.

As Grillby comes back out he hands the small red basket over to Sans. It almost over flowed with fries. "Thanks Grilbz"

"Don't forget to pay." Grillby said sternly, Sans nodded in understanding as he shuffled back yo his booth. To which he was surprised to find you merrily chatting with the drunken bunny.

Sans placed the basket onto the table and stole a few fries from it, he let his mind wander for a few moments. Only to be woken from his trance by a hand waving in front of his face, their fingers snap making Sans jump. "Oh, sorry. Did I scare you?" Sans looks at you and chuckles, he shakes his head.

"Nah, I kinda spaced out. Its fine doll." You smile at the skeleton and steal a couple fries from the basket. "Nom, nom." You say playfully before sticking the fries into your mouth.

"So, is this like where all the hip kids meet up or something?" Sans chuckles and shrugs. "Nah, I dunno. Could be. I just like to eat here." Sans replied as he slipped off his jacket, and you continued to eat. "Don't you eat anywhere else?" Sans nodded.

"I eat at me and Papy's house, once I ate with a spider woman... Never again..." Sans shook his head, after he had ate a few pastries from Muffet he had been finding spiders in his skull and runs for weeks. Lucky for the eight legged creatures Sans had teleported them home, without a word to Muffet, only a glare.

You giggle and poke the area in between his eyes. "Boop!" Sans smiled and brushed your hand away from his face. You leaned over the table and placed your hand atop his skull and lightly shook it side to side. "Don't be such as silly willy!" You giggle and sit back.

"I'm not a silly silly, I'm Sans." You giggled and snatched a few fries from the basket.