E I G H T E E N - Destruction

Human

Snow everywhere, your tears of fear like summer rain as they rolled down your cheeks and into the snow.
Your feet frozen to the bone and you've lost feeling in them.

Your blue cloak torn and snagged by branches and rocks that had made their way up and out from under the snow, your hood pushed up over your head and hiding your face.

Your breath like a dragon as it escaped your mouth it turned to magnificent warm steam, like the steam produced at the death of a fire.

You grunt and push a tree limb out of your way, your other hand cupped over your red soul.
You looked around, expecting someone to be their, you don't have a name, just what they look like.

Short, and round, like a blue bouncy ball. Big, fluffy blue a white jacket.
Your unsure if their human or skeleton.
Big black eyes with white pin-pricks.
Likes puns, and mostly silent.

You stepped over a frozen twig, it shattered under you anyways as you tap it with your other foot.
The sound startle you and you freeze.

Waiting a moment in tense silence you figure it was just you, and you continue forwards. You reach a fallen fence, the wood covered in green mold and snapped in multiple places.
A chill runs down your spine, barley noticeable in the frozen temperatures that nibbles away at your skin.