F I F T E E N × Lazy Day

Human

You glare at the scenery outside the window. The white made that pain worst.
You had an unbearable headache and merely looking a bright colors made your head feel as though someone had brought and axe down on it.

You groan - making your head hurt - and hide your face against the cushion on the couch.
Mettaton was upstairs with Papy, and Sand was asleep beside you, taking up half the lime colored couch.

You closed your eyes, and drifted off into a light blissful slumber.

You awoke again, your aching head in much less pain than before, but still a slight sting radiated through the inside of your skull.

"Papy! Put me down!" Sans whined as he slightly flailed, not putting much action into his moments.
"SANS, YOU WILL WATCH (Y/N) WHILE I'M GONE." You look over at the two at the mention of your name and watch them.

"Papy, I've been watching her. I know what to do..." Sans muttered and gave up, allowing Papyrus to carry him to the couch and set him down beside you on the couch.
"What's happening?" You interrupt Sans before he could complain again.
"Papy is explaining my job, though I already know it."
You look over to Papyrus that was readjusting his scarf around his neck.

"BUT BROTHER! ALPHYS SAID THE HUMAN'S HEALTH IS OF THE UP MOST IMPORTANCE! I CANNOT HAVE YOU POISONING HER WITH YOUR GREASY FOODS!"
Papyrus growled as he spat the word 'Greasy' from his teeth.

You giggle and sit up on your knees and pat his head.
"Oh, Papy! Your so adorable! Human's can have greasy food every once in a while, but not all the time." You explained earning a smirk from Sans.
Only to received a large smile from Papyrus.
"SEE! THIS, SANS, IS WHY I! THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus places a hand on his chest like a noble solider and continues. "SIMPLY CAN NOT HAVE YOU FORCING POOR (Y/N) TO EAT YOUR GREASE EVERY DAY! IT WOULD SIMPLY BE ATROCIOUS IF I STOOD BACK AND WATCHED AS YOU POISONED HER!" Papyrus finishes off with his signature laugh and stands up, preparing to give Sans a long lecture on healthy eating.

"Hey, Papy? I'll make sure he feeds me right." You glance over to Sans with a smile, noticing his relief at escaping a lecture he most likely had on more than one occasion.
"I'll force him!"  You finish with a giggle and Papyrus sets Sans down back into the couch chuckling with you.

"VERY WELL! I WILL BE OFF WITH UNDYNE TODAY! REMEMBER SANS! HEALTHY EATING FOR THE HUMAN!" Papyrus points at Sans and the lazier of the two simply nods, signalling he was paying attention.
"Bye Papy!" You and Sans call in unison as Papyrus disappears out the door.

"Yo, kid. Guess." You look over to Sans and pull your pillow up to your chest. "What? Is this a pun or?" Sans shakes his head and sprawls out on the couch, resting his head on your pillow, now resting on your lap.
"Lazy day!"