THREE × Pink Glitter

You being to come to and awaken, you shift in your spot, arms were wrapped around you waist and under your legs. You raise an arm and rub your eyes. Wait, your being held!

You swivel your head to the right, almost smothering yourself in a white turtle neck. You wiggle in your spot and look up a little at Sans's sleeping face. Your cheeks heat up embarrassment. Just ad you try to escape Sans's loose hold his grip moves to hugging your stomach from the side.

You look around and find Papyrus poking his head out from behind a door upstairs, you wave up to him. He ducks behind the door again, only to step out a minute later with a tall black and pink robot following him. You wiggle in Sans's awkward hug.

"Um..." The robot smiles at you like it was watching the cutest thing ever. You cheeks flush with embarrassment again. "Could I ask for help? I wouldn't want to w-wake him."

Papyrus slips you out of Sans's grasp, quickly replacing you with an orange pillow. The robot struts over to you and holds out their hand, you take their hand, your hand almost engulfed in theirs. "Hello, Darling ~ I'm Mettaton~" you smile at Mettaton, "I'm (Y/N)."

Papyrus bounced into the kitchen as Mettaton stole a pillow from the coach and sat down. You sat down with him and messed with your apron a little.

"Hmm..." Sans began to stir in his sleep, his face filled with confusion as to why he was cuddling a pillow wrapped up loosely with his jacket. Mettaton smiles at you as you watch Papyrus walk out of the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Mettaton." Sans slips his jacket back on and slipping off the couch.

Mettaton pulled you over to him, he untied your apron and slipped it of you. "Darling, let me fix this up for you.~" he folded it up neatly and set it down again. "What's there to fix?" You ask, trying your best not to sound disrespectful.

Mettaton unfolded it and pointed at the many dull stains. "Oh, those have been there for a long time." He ran one of his fingers over a tear near the bottom. "Exactly, Darling I'll get rid of the stains and give it back to you the next time I'm over. How about that? ~" You hesitantly nod.

Mettaton smiles and folds in up again and stands up. You stand up after him and follow him over to the table as Papyrus calls everyone for food.

You slip into a seat besides Sans as Papyrus places out plates. You watch as Papyrus places a plate in front of you.

Sans nudges your arm, you look over at him from the lime green coach you had started to stare at in a trance. "My bro is still learning, so go easy on him." Sans whispered leaning over to you. You smile at him, "Oh, don't worry. I'm sure it'll be great." You whisper back at him.

You chew on the noodles, the noodle part tasted horrible, and the sauce was layered in pink glitter.

You choked on some of the dusty glitter but manage to get it down. Mettaton looks at you sympathetically while Sans snickered next to you.

"WELL? WHAT DO YOU THINK HUMAN?" You smile at the skeleton, pink glitter coating your teeth and mouth. "I-It was great." You give the skeleton an approval thumbs up. Papyrus's smile grows as he laughs "NYEH HEH HEH! I KNEW YOU WOULD LIKE IT, FOR I MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS HAD MADE IT!"

× One plate of poison later ×

You rub your teeth with a light pink cloth that Mettaton had given you.

Sans snickers from the coach as he lays on the side of a coach. You playfully glare at him a he stands up.

Mettaton pats your head and stands up, he takes your apron in his hands and struts over to Papyrus. Planting a kiss on the skeletons cheekbone Mettaton waves to you and leaves. He sends a quick glance at Sans.

"I told ya kiddo." Sans said while sitting down next to you, leaning on the coach. "Its the glitter that did it. Who ever told him glitter goes in food?" Sans shrugs and closes his eyes. "Papy has cooking lessons with the head of the Royal Guard, Undyne."

You continue to rub your teeth, trying to get as much glitter off as possible. Sans pretended to have fallen asleep next to you. You fold the cloth and place it down next to you.

Papyrus walks in and slips Sans onto his shoulder. "HUMAN, IT IS GETTING LATE. PERHAPS YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY THE NIGHT?" You smile up at the tall skeleton from the floor. "Oh, I would love to."

"GREAT! YOU CAN SLEEP IN SANS'S ROOM." Sans opens his eyes at the mention of his name. "Oh, I wouldn't want to steal anyone's bed. I can sleep on the coach."

Papyrus sets Sans down onto his feet. "Its fine kiddo, I can sleep anywhere." Sans stuffs his hands in his hands in jacket pockets.

× Time Skip To Midnight ×

You nuzzle your head into the crack between the back of the coach and part you sit on, your (H/C) hair sprawled out around your head.

Sans teleports down stairs jolting awake. He gasps, his pink prick eyes snap over to your sprawled out unconscious body.

You twitched in your sleep as he stoid up and begins to shuffle around.

Sans creeps over to you, he slips off the crumpled up sheet laying on your legs. He lays it out over you and grabs the pillow from the ground. Sans gently lifts your head and slips the pillow under you and sets your head down again.

He teleports back up to his room and sprawls out on his bed again. Falling back asleep.