S E V E N × Guilty Skele

Monster * Sans

Sans stares at the ceiling, his feet impatiently swaying, as they were too short to reach the floor. His pin-prick for eyes staring at the tile ground in front of him, watching and shadows that passed him. "S-Sans?" Alphys's stutter broke the painfully long silence. "Yeah?" Sans looked up at her, allowing his shoulders to slouch. "S-she's fine. She'll be s-sleeping f-for the r-rest of t-today, and a g-good p-portion of t-tomorrow..." Alphys tapped her two index fingers together nervously as she glanced away from the skeleton.

"Y-You can t-take her h-home if y-you'd like, b-but wake h-her every f-few minutes a-and make s-sure she drinks some w-water." Sans stood up, the short skeleton was a good five inches taller than the scientist, he looked down to her and smiled. "Thanks doc, we'll be out of you scales in no time at all." Sans then began to walk towards the door she had been taken in. Alphys quickly grabbed Sans's arm stopping him in his tracks. "I-I'll have to come a-and check o-one h-her in a few d-days." Sans nodded in understanding as the scientists grip loosened and released his arm, allowing him to continue moving again.

The door slid open as soon as he got close enough, it made a annoying Ding as it was fully open, causing Mettaton's head to swivel over and look at him. He sighed in relief and sat back down "Sans, how in the world did (Y/N) dear manage her hurt herself like this?"

"I guess you could say she was falling for me." Sans said, with a simple shrug, Mettaton groaned quietly and placed his hand over his face, in an annoyed face-palm.

You laid silently on your back, a small pillow balancing over you face, leaving your mouth and nose exposed so you could breathe. Your chest steadily rising and falling with your relaxed breathing. Every so offer your breathe would catch in your throat, as if the dream you were having would turn to a nightmare for a few moments.

Sans watched as your body twitches and you quietly whimper. "I wonder what she's dreaming about..." Mettaton mumbled, Sans soon after nodding in agreement. "We'll never know for sure."

Mettaton stood up and pat atop Sans's head. "I have to leave, please don't injure poor (Y/N) further Darling. ~" Sans rolled his pinpricks and lightly hit his hand away from his head. "I'm not gonna." Mettaton hummed in amusement and strut out the room. "Sans?" You squeaked, your hand twitching into a loose fist. Sans quickly walked over to you and pulled the pillow off from tour face, you were fast asleep.

"S-Sans?" You began to look terrified, your breathing quickened and you whimpered. Sans wrapped his hand around yours, "Shh, kiddo, its okay. Your fine, I'm right here." His voice seemed to calm you, as your sleep returned to a quite and peaceful one.

Sans patted your hand with his free one, his permanent smile growing slightly larger as he stared at you. The doors let out their ding and Papyrus rushed in the room. "SANS? WHAT HAPPENED?"

Sans stole the seat Mettaton had been using and shrugged. "She fell for me."

"OH. MY. ASGORE! NOT NOW SANS!" Papyrus stomps his foot, making the shelves on the room shake, books and other objects threatening to fall to the ground.

Human * Dream

You spin around, feeling a slight shock as your body turned into the shape of your human form, you were completely green. You had woken up as your soul only.

You raise my hands in front of yourself, to make sure you were real and backed away, your back bumping into glass, making you jump away and slam into another part of the glass. You look up, you were in one of those glass cases the king had kept the Souls in.

Does that mean, I'm. . . Dead?

You sink down to my knee's, only to look up again and find the king carrying your corpse somewhere. You shoot back up and bang against the glass, trying to catch his attention. The king continues to sadly carry your corpse away, leaving the room.

A cry of defeat escapes your, sounding in a low murmur of whispers. You collapse to your knees again, and hold your face, small darker green tears slide down your face.

"Hey, its okay. . ." You look up to a purple female, dark purple journal sat on the bottom of her glass case by her feet. "I've been here for a long time. Your lucky the others didn't wake before me today. So. . . Your Kindness judging by your color." You nod and stand, your foot hitting against a metal pan.

"You are?" You fall again, flickering back into a heart. "Shh, take it easy for now. . . Get some sleep, I'll introduce you to the others when they wake up, okay?" You nod, closing your eyes you drift into sleep, turning back into a heart.

Monster * Sans

Sans walked along side his sibling, (Y/N) carefully held in his arms. "I SWEAR SANS. YOUR GOING TO DROP HER. LET ME HELP." Papyrus offered for he fifth time. Sans only shook his head, he was Determined to carry (Y/N) home himself. "SANS! PLEASE!" Papyrus walked ahead of his older brother and began to walk backwards, facing Sans. "I got it bro." Sans said, looking up at his sibling.

"FINE! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL CARRY BOTH OF YOU!" Papyrus declared. "Papy- Wait- What?!-" Sans froze as he was swiped off his feet and now being carried. "Papy, please." Papyrus was now the one to shake his head as he continued forwards. "I WILL CARRY BOTH OF YOU HOME!"

"I'm gonna fall asleep." Sans said, attempting to make Papyrus put him down again. "GO RIGHT AHEAD!" Papyrus continued forward strongly, not minding his brothers attempts to convince him to put him down, they got quieter and quieter as Sans slipped deeper and deeper into the welcoming hold of sleep.

And, eventually he did fall asleep, with (Y/N) in his arms, as he was carried by Papyrus.