F I V E × Dont Noogie The Skeleton!

Sans clung onto his sibling as if his life depended on it, Papyrus hugged him back. "HUMAN, COULD YOU GET SANS SOMETHING TO DRINK?" Papyrus asked you, talking a little quieter than usual. You nod and stood up, retreating to the kitchen, the sound is Sans's crying seemed to almost echo against the walls. "P-papy... I-It happened a-again..." Sans choked out, you pull a cup out from one of the lower cabinets and turn towards the sink.

"SHH, ITS OKAY SANS. I'M PERFECTLY FINE. SEE, (Y/N) IS THE ONLY HUMAN IN THE UNDERGROUND" You listened to the siblings as you climbed up on the counter and up to the sink, you pulled your legs up onto the counter surrounding the sink as you filled the cup. Turning the water off you set the cup on the side as you climbed down and inched it off slowly until it came down, spilling some on your arm. You bring the water back to The Font Bros, Papyrus took the cup and gave it to Sans as you sat with your back against the couch.

After a couple minutes Sans managed to calm down and ultimately passed out again. "D-did I cause him to have a nightmare?" Papyrus laid Sans down on the couch as you looked up at him from the ground. "NO HUMAN, SANS HAS BEEN GETTING MORE AND MORE NIGHTMARES AS WE GET MORE SOULS." You felt relieved you weren't the cause entirely, but you were confused about what Papyrus meant about 'as we get more souls' but decided against asking.

You stand up and run your finger over were a tear had been on your apron, Papyrus seemed to get an idea. "SAY HUMAN! YOU SHOULD MEET MY FRIEND AND TRAINER, UNDYNE, HEAD OF THE ROYAL GAURD!" You smile as the skeleton "oh, I'd love to Papyrus. I'm sure she's a joy to be around." Papyrus ran put to door, you followed and slowly closed it behind you, as to not wake Sans.

You follow Papyrus as he ran away from the house. Your feet, protected by thin dirty socks quickly became soaked and cold as you ran through the snow, you just hopped the entire Underground wasn't snow.

* Sans

Sans's eyes slowly open to an empty house, he sat up. He picked up the empty glass of water on the floor and lightly threw it into the air, the glass cup was surrounded by a light blue aura and floated for a moment before Sans guided he cup over to the sink with a few movements of his hand.

He peeked outside, (Y/N) just disappearing in the direction of the Waterfalls. Pulling his jacket back on he stands up and climbs the stairs to his room, the door let's out a small creak as he opens it.

* Kindness

You stand outside the large fish looking house, Papyrus knocking on the door. You dusted snow off your apron attempting to make yourself look presentable. The door flew open and a blue fish lady stood in the doorway and caught Papyrus in a head lock, giving him a noogie. "OH! PLEASE DON'T NOOGIE THE SKELETON!"

You giggle as you watch as the fish lady continued to rub her fist against Papyrus's skull. After she let go and Papyrus was able to stand again, Papyrus pulled you in front of him. You nervously wave up at the fish lady. "UNDYNE, THIS IS (Y/N)! SHE IS MY FRIEND!" Undyne's eyes widen, and her smile falls a bit. "N-nice to meet you?" You squeak as Papyrus moves your hand out in front of you for her to shake. She seemed to shake a bit out of anger but took your hand none the less. Your hand was completely crushed in her grasp, you felt and headed your bones snap in your hand.

"Come inside." She released your hand, a fuzzy feeling engulfs your hand as the blood and color rushes back into it. Papyrus leads you inside, you stand next to the skeleton as she slammed a pot enthusiastically onto the stove. "You know what?!" She said loudly, glancing over at you. "We can make this work!!" She filled the pot with water and Papyrus rushed to get something. "You can help with Papyrus's cooking lessons!" As soon as Papyrus disappeared from the room she walked over to you and grabbed your wrist, she then began to run with you, dragging you behind her, you get a quick glimpse of a familiar blue jacket.

You feel two arms wrap around your sides under your arms as you were removed from her grasp. You jumped in the new persons arms and watched amazed as Undyne floated up in the air as she growled, a light blue mist surrounding her. "Sans! What are you doing?!" Sans? Did Sans do that?! "Sorry, Undyne. Can't let you kill her." Kill?! You stood there clueless, forgetting someone's arms were still protectively wrapped around you. "What?! Sans! You know we need this Soul!" There it was again. That word: Soul. What did they need Souls for? "We need two more then we're free!"

"You think humans are gonna like us for murdering every human that fell down here. We should at least keep one or two alive." The world flashed and all color drained from your surroundings, the same green heart floated out of your chest, taking place over the one on your apron. Undyne summons multiple dark blue spears. "You wouldn't attack when I'm this close. Remember Undyne, My HP situation?" Sans said, Undyne's eyes widen with fear and realization as the spears disappeared back into her chest and the heart returned into your chest again. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

Undyne was lowered to the ground again, the mist disappearing and she charges at you, Sans weird hug thing tightens as the world grows fuzzy and disoriented as it flashes black before you appear back outside her house. There Sans finally breaks the weird hug, "You okay kiddo?" You nod and stumble a bit, you clasp your hand around his arm and use him for support. "Y-yeah. What was that?" You blink as your world lightly spins "What? What happened with Undyne or me teleporting?"

"That second thing." You say nodding, and fall forwards a bit. Sans catches you as Papyrus walks out the front door. "SANS? WHAT HAPPENED?" Sans glances at you before shrugging. "I dunno, Undyne said she had to go somewhere real quick. Let's go home." Papyrus nodded and picked you both up, placing you on you shoulder as he slung Sans over the other.

"I have a question." Sans had already passed out. "WHAT IS IT HUMAN?" You stare off in front of you. "What's a Soul?"

"UM, IT'S THE HEART THAT FLOATS OUT OF YOUR CHEST WHEN YOU ENTER A BATTLE I BELIEVE. HOW COME YOU DIDN'T KNOW?" You shrugged and glanced behind you, "I guess I just never learned."