FOUR × Please Calm Down

You awaken the next morning curled up in a small comfy ball. The sheet laying over your mouth, as it covered the rest of your body.

Your eyes flicker open, you push yourself up and stretch out and rub your right eye, making it sting afterwards.

Sans walks in through the front door, brushing snow off his shoulder. "Oh, hey kiddo. I see your up." You flash him a playful grin and pull your knees up to your chest.

"Hey Sans." Sans sat down nest to you, you scoot over to him and brush off snow onto your hand, Sans turns his skull to face, his cheekbones dusted over a light blue.

You rub your wet hand over his forehead, he yelps in surprise. "Attack!" You giggle and wipe your hand off on the side of your shirt. Sans rubs his forehead with his fluffy hood. "Wanna have a bad time kid?"

"Aww, but I'm having a good time right now." You playfully pout, before scrambling off the coach and running towards the tall skeleton who started to walk down the stairs. "Papy! Help!" You squeak and hide behind him. You and Sans begin to circle around his legs as you attempt to get away from Sans.

"HUMAN? WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Papyrus lifts you off the ground and places you on his shoulder, you giggle as Sans reaches up, almost getting your foot.

"Sans is attacking me!" You giggle as Sans raises his "brow". "You started it" he points up at you, then at his forehead. You giggle again and stick your tongue out at him. Sans returns to the couch, Papyrus sets you down to the ground.

You take a seat on the first stair and cross your legs Indian style. Your eye lock with the trees outside, you mindlessly watch as gentle snow fell from the "sky".

"Somethin' bothering ya kiddo?" Sans's voice cut through your nonsense thoughts. You smile at him and shake your head, you just guessed your thoughts were in the positive side.

You rub your fingers over your shoulder, feeling the slight nagging need to stretch out again.

"HUMAN?!" You stood from the stair as joined the taller skeleton in the kitchen as he stood next to an extremely tall sink. "Yes?" His head turns over to you as he turns off the sink water. "METTATON WAS ASKING ABOUT YOU EARLIER, HE WAS WONDERING IF HAD ANY EXPERIENCE DATING?"

"What?" Sans seemed to gain interest in the conversation from the coach. "HAVE YOU EVER WENT ON A DATE?" You slowly shook your head from side to side. "Um, no?" Why would Mettaton want to know if you had any experience dating someone?

A loud three knocks sounded from the door before the flamboyant robot strut into the house. "Papy, Darling!~" He pat Sans on the head as he passed, once in the kitchen he grabbed Papyrus into a hug. You retreated out of the kitchen and attempted to return to your seat on the stair before you were interrupted by Mettaton calling you.

"(Y/N) Darling, don't think I didn't notice you~" Mettaton scooped you up into a hug and lifted you up from the ground. Once he released you your arms and legs grew a fuzzy feeling as the blood rushed back into them.

"Oh! And I got your apron back for you!~" He walked over to the table, you followed behind him as he picked up your apron and unfolded it for you to look at. It was completely spotless, and if was as if it had never been worn before.

You were a bit disappointed that he managed to make it look that new, but you were grateful and amazed that he did.

A smile spread across your lips as you gently took it in your hands, Mettaton allowing you to take it. "Thank you so much!" You immediately put it on, Mettaton helping you tie it in the back. Once he was finished you turn around and hug him again.