S E V E N T E E N - Dust

Skeleton

Sans sighed and stared at the curled up figure on the couch. Sans had offered her to sleep on his bed, only for her to decline and tell him he needed sleep aswell.
That she was worried about how many naps he takes during the day,
Or how any chance he gets he sleeps it away.

'You know me so well~' was his response, (Y/N)'s reaction was nothing pleasant.
Her lips curled in an unamused frown and her brows furrowed as she stared him straight in the eyes socket.

Sans always enjoyed his time around her, finding his cheekbones heating up with embarrassment when she would tease him or find the two of the cuddling.
Mettaton's constant attempts to make them a thing wouldn't help Sans ever growing crush.

Sans always found himself staring at the female,
scared Undyne would break the door down and snatch her away.
"Killing me doll... Your killing me." He chuckled and pushed his hood off from his skull.

Turning on his heels Sans walks back up the stairs, after deciding Undyne wasn't coming back around anytime soon, and that he could get dome sleep like (Y/N) had recommended.

Sans made his way up to his room and slowly opened the door and ducked inside and shuffled over to his bed and fell down onto the sheets and wrapped himself in his thin cream colored sheets for the night.

<×××××××××××××>

Sans lifted his head up from his lumpy pillow and groaned, he felt well rested for once and didn't want to immediately back asleep again.

Sans smiled, he knew he would have to take (Y/N)'s advice more often if the outcome was this positive.

He stood up, the sheets fall off from atop of him, Sans quickly zipped his jacket back up as to keep the warmth from his slumber around him.

"Thank you doll~"

The skeleton said to no one as he bended down and slipped his pink slippers on.
He grunted as he stood up again, a sharp pain radiated off his ribcage as he remembered his dream from not too long ago.

Determination, a colorless human. Sans hadn't a clue what they would look like, so they remained anonymous until they fell into the Underground.

Sans shuffled out his room and stared at his siblings room door.
He knee Papyrus was alive and well,
and that (Y/N) could never bring herself to harm a fly.

A sick grin was plastered on their lips. Sans felt betrayal, something he hadn't felt in a long time.
He felt as if he had trusted this human.
And here they stood in the judgment hall, the human covered in dust.
And Papyrus dead.
Along with everyone else.
Even (Y/N).