F O U R T E E N × Cuddles

Sans

He didn't know why,
He didn't know how,
And he didn't care.
Sans leaned forwards, connecting his forehead with the females and wrapping his arms around her in a sort of hug.
Mettaton would have died to see this.

The female in his arms blushed slightly, earning a smile from the skeleton.
"Can I hang with you kid? Kinda don't want to be alone at the moment." You nervously smile, a bit flustered at how close the two of you were.
"Sure, I understand. Nightmares and such."
She squeaked.
Oh, how Mettaton would want to see this.
He would probably pay, and that's saying something.

Sans stood up straight again and intertwined his skeletal fingers in her and pressed his palm against the females.
He led her over to the couch and sat down, pulling her down with him.
She ended up with her knees atop his legs and her head resting in his shoulder.
A slight blush consumed her cheeks in light pinks and reds.

Sans rests his head atop her head and holds her close to his chest.
He didn't want to be alone.
He just didn't want to leave (Y/N) alone.
Who knows if she'll actually go and fight the king!

Sans squeezed her hand, earning him a confused look from the female.
Though, he didn't notice as he was long lost in thoughts.

Eventually the female in his arms grew limp and her breathing matched his.
He broke free and into the world of consciousness and looked down at the sleeping female.
I guess I did wake her up early,
Or, was she already awake?
Sans shook his head and looked back down to her.
She sure is cute when asleep.

The next morning, Sans was awoken by a long squeal and Mettaton bouncing around, snapping photos.
As his camera flashed Sans begrudgingly opened his eyes and groaned. Another softer groan joined his from the still asleep female in his arms as she tried desperately to turn away from the flashes and snuggle back into the warmth of Sans's jacket.

"Wait till Papy takes a look at these!" He sequels like one of his fan girls at his meet and greets, or live shows.
Sans groans, and (Y/N) burrows her face in his jacket, her breath heating up his ribs.

"Metta... Please..." Sans groaned and Metta grinned like a chester cat as he set the camera back down on the table.
Sans smiled and rested his head in the vouch once more and fell back asleep with (Y/N) in his arms