T W E L V E × Hiding

You laid on the couch, staring up at the ceiling.
A loud bang rattled the door, causing you to shoot up and Sans to scramble out from his room.

The banging continued until Sans reached the door.
You looked over to you and forcefully point at Papyrus's room.
You take a hint and flee to hide in the younger siblings room.

You quickly and silently close the door behind you, just as Sans opened the front door.
The voices were muffled, but you managed to make out Undyne's strong and threatening voice along with two others you couldn't recognized.

"Dye, dye, wait a minute. Would you please listen?" Sans pleads as their voices grow closer to the bedroom.
You begin to panic and crawl under Papy's racecar bed, that you just managed to fit under.
The door flew open, shaking it on it's orange hinges.
"Where is it?!" Undyne growls and she storms in. Two more sets of armoured feet join her.

Sans shuffles in, everyone oblivious to your cramped hiding place. "I don't know! Last I saw her she was playing with monster kid!"
It surprised you how fluently Sans could lie. His entire conversion with the fuming fish woman was fabricated lies that wove one large story.
That made surprisingly a lot of sense.

"You let it outside?!" Undyne screeched and threw Sans to the side.
A calming blue aura surrounded Sans and stopped him from crashing against the wall.
Sans glared at Undyne and she sort of flinched away from him gaze.
"She's not an animal so stop calling her 'it.' And yes I did. If you haven't noticed the color of her soul, or weren't paying attention to your books. She has a green soul. Which is?"
Undyne hesitated for a moment, before answering nervously. "Integrity?"
You were able to see Sans's reaction, but a quite tap signalled he had face palmed.
"No, its kindness Undyne. Kindness."

The room fell silent and you remained still, afraid and sort of motion from you would trigger Undyne to find you.
"Yeah. And?" Undyne spat stepping towards the bed.
"Kindness." Sans repeated, going a bit annoyed.

You wanted to chuckle, but you also didn't want to get caught.
So you held it in.

After a good thirty minutes of Sans explaining what a green soul meant and the definition of kindness, Undyne, embarrassed left and you were free to giggle.
This gave you away right away as Sans crouched down and peered under the bed, snickering as he found you scrunched up under the racecar bed.

"Heyo doll!" Sans began to laugh wig you as you awkwardly made tour way out from under the bed, your face flushed from laughing and embarrassment as you shimmed out.
"Well, that happened!" Sans nods and chuckles as he pushes your forehead away from him.

"Dye dye?" Sans shrugs and helps you up to your feet. "Papy gave her that nickname I think. Or Mettaton did."
"Most likely Mettaton." Sans nods and teleports doen the stairs with you, you fall onto the couch light headed and dizzy.
"Warn me next time." You playfully demand.
"Sure~" Sans coos in response.