S I X T E E N - Undyne

Human

You sped through the town away from the diner, your shoes loudly crunching against the snow.
A loud growl erupted from in front of you making you look up and come face to face with Undyne.

You gasp and step back, tripping on your own feet you fall back and onto the ground.
"Well... Well... Well." She sneered and stepped closer and towered over you. Undyne grabbed you by the collar of your sweater and lifts you off the ground and up to her eye level.

"Seems I've found a certain varmint. Where's your knight in blue now?" Undyne chuckles and began to drag you towards the unknown lands beyond the skeleton brothers home and their unused shed.

"Ready or not! Here I come!" Sans's distant voice sounded, like light in darkness.
His voice was almost drowned out by Undyne's growl as she quicken her step.

You followed Undyne until you reached a century station in 'Hotlands'. Somehow, snow still clung to the top of the roof, almost as if mocking the molting lava below.
"Too.... Hot....." Undyne gasped and she dropped you, falling to the ground.
You stand up and look around, spotting a water station and snatched a cup filling it to the brim you carefully rush over to Undyne and pour it over her head.

She groans in relief and you continue to pour water on her until Sans appeared atop the sentry station panting and sweating, snow melting from his jacket.

"Sans!" You call you to him, after pouting another cup of water onto the fish woman as she laid silently.
"(Y/N)!!" Sans teleports down, his voice louder than his usual laid back and careless tone.
He sounded extremely worried and stressed and looked it to.

At the sight of you however he visibly relaxed and unzipped his jacket.
"(Y/N) are you okay?! You took this game a little too seriously! You didn't have to drink ketchup if I won! Oh! You had me and Papy so worried! Papy stared crying and I started to-!" You placed your hands on his shoulders, silencing the short skeleton.

"I'm fine. And I didn't leave Snowdin because of the game." You motioned towards the overheated Undyne with the cup and Sans's eye sockets seem to widen in surprise.
"Undyne wanted to play a bit of tag it seems." You look at her as she sits up and glares at you before standing up and running off, Sans's gaze glaring at the back of her amour as she fled.

"Let's get you home kiddo. Papyrus is a crying mess." Sans slips his hand in yours and turn on his heels, forcing rocks to move.
"Was I gone that long?" Sans nods and wraps an arm around your shoulder, with no protest from you.

The two of you are soon teleported home and your surprised to see that you are growing quite used to Sans teleportation abilities.
You smiled at the sight of the cozy house covered in thick layers of snow.

"(Y/N)!! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE WERE YOU?! OH! YOU REDUCED SANS ALMOST TO TEARS!" Papyrus cried as he burst out the front door and wrapped you in a bone crushing hug. You wrapped your arm that wasn't being crushed against your side around his shoulder allowing him to cry with his chin on your shoulder.

Eventually Sans leaned in on the hug, burying his face into your other shoulder.
"Let's get inside, I'm freezing to the bone." Your smile grew at the skeletons pun.

Papyrus only glared at him and he lifted the two of you from the ground.
"SANS. DO NOT RUIN THIS MOMENT FOR ME." Papyrus's tone was a tad bit menacing and creepy, but he soon returned to his usual innocent smile.

How you loved the two brothers. . .