E L E V E N × Stain

* Human * Kindness

You throw the small monster child up in the air, he laugh with delight as he falls back into your arms. "Again! Again!"

You smiled and laughed with the child as you threw him up into the air again. "Weee!" The child says as he flies up into the air again.

"Hey! Have you met Undyne yet? She's so awesome and cool! I wanna be like her when I grow up!" The monster child showered the fish lady with praises, you listen with a smile.

"I do believe I have. It was rather odd though, my visit." The child's eyes light up and he jumps to the ground and faces you. "Really?! What happened?!"

You told the child about your visit being cut off as you were explaining how she was dragging you away. The child's eyes shine with amazement.

"Doll! I need your help real quick!" You look back over to Sans as he leaned out the doorway of his comfy home. You could practically feel the heat radiating out of the front door from the evergreen tree. You turn around and shoot a thumbs up in the air telling him you'll be over in a minute.

"I have to go, I'll finish the story later!" You pat the child's head before turning back around and running towards the house. "Yes Sans?" He pulls you in quickly and closes the door behind you. "How do you get ketchup off a bright blue jacket?"

You look at his jacket, and sure enough a large splatter of red sat on the front. Looking somewhat like a slash mark. You gasp and order him to take it off, he does as told and hands you his jacket, feeling somewhat naked without it.

You move past him and into the kitchen. You climb up to the sink and fill it up half way. You push Hus jacket into the water and scrub some of the ketchup off with your hands.

Yet, a light stain marked it. You hopped down and grabbed dish soap, it being the only soap the font brothers owned. You climbed back up and poured some of the lime green soap onto his jacket and continued to scrub.

By the time you were satisfied Sans had been long passed out on the couch. You ringed the soapy jacket out and let the water drain. You rinse off his jacket and ring it out once more, making sure you got as much water out.

You climbed down and landed on the tiled ground with a soft thud. You face scrunches up as something burns your tongue, deciding that some of the soap had somehow got into you mouth you wipe your tongue off on your sweater sleeve, the taste of soap now replaced with sweater leaving your mouth dry.

"Bleh..." You mumble as you shuffle over to the unconscious skeleton and drop the still somewhat wet jacket atop him. He groans in his sleep, and after a minute he wakes up properly. "Its still a bit wet. I'd suggest you let it dry before putting it back on."

Sans groans and stands up, he shuffles up to his room and slowly closes the door behind himself.
"Thanks doll..."