T H I R T E E N × Dream

Human. 

The voice shook you from your dreamlike state, you looked up to the king, teary eyed.

He looked at you sympathetically, wanting to give you another chance to go back to any of your friends before the battle. Yet, he knew you had your mind sat on forwards.

A some what calming mixture of gray passed as it turned to black, then back to white.
And repeat.

You sigh and step forwards, starting the battle.

Sans frantically looks around the Hotlands, hoping he got to change your mind in time before you met with the king.

"I saw them pas a few hours ago. Said they were going to meet the king and help free us." A monster whispered loud enough for Sans to hear to another.
He gave no attention to who said it and instantly teleported to the Palace.

Human

Asgore's booming voice shattered his soul into a million prices and he teleported to the Throne room.
The grand doors leading to The Barrier were left open and Sans's eye sockets opened wide.
They were about to brawl!

You cry out and fall to your knees, the Trident pierced through your stomach. The king had tears swelling up in his eyes as he removed he weapon from your body and stepped back.
He quickly grabbed a jar and grabbed your soul into it.

(Name)!

Sans screamed out as he ran towards your limp dead body, blue tears welling up in his eyes and Asgore stepped back once more, giving the distraught skeleton room to morn.

I'm sorry Sans.

Asgore was the last monster Sans wanted to talk to now. He just buried his face into the brook of your neck and continued weeping.

And You and Sans woke up in a cold sweat.

You holding onto your stomach with large teary eyes.

Sans, quietly crying, and hugging a pillow to his chest.

You stood form the couch and Sans ventured out if his room.
He teleported down stairs and sighed at the sight of you as you wiped the last of your tears away.

"Hey doll." You jumped and looked over to him and smiled slightly.
"Oh, Sans. Your crying! What's wrong?"