Sketchy lil rant

I just watched the first two minutes of "Hellsing Ultimate" (cuz my bro and stuff) and that brought me back to one thing I've seen in countless anime already:

German in Anime.

Don't get me wrong, I find it really cool that japanese peeps talk german in anime. sounds not to bad most of the time but

It just doesn't make any sense!!First two minutes in Hellsing and that bad guy says Fräulein (which btw, means missey) and me be like "W-what

First two minutes in Hellsing and that bad guy says Fräulein (which btw, means missey) and me be like "W-what..? Ohh... bad guy speaks german. thanks very much." ... "The fact that you repeat that one german word you know after every sentence doesn't make it better!!!!"
I mean, sure sometimes if has a use like in "D.N. Angel" where those.. eh... spells? are in german. it's odd, but it does have some kind of use but then there's just anime like Overlord where this one guy randomly starts speaking german! Why? I don't understand.... ;-;

It doesn't end at anime, btw. Nooooo, it goes further! Ever heard Pewdiepie speak german? Yeah.... thanks very much, Pewds. I love it that german is associated with Aggresiveness and Loudness even more now. And saying "Deutschland" (which means germany) all the time which this very weird accent in my ears is really odd (he also says Scheiße sometimes (which means shit, btw) but really, just curse in swedish please if you don't want to do it in english. Germany hasn't done anything wrong to you). Also, according to Markiplier, "Flee the complex" (game with stickfigures. Flashgame. look up his let's play to know what I mean) has also some guys in there speaking german. Well, I don't know how good your ears are but that didn't sound german to me. not at all.

I'm not happy about this. German doesn't have to sound angry, aggresive and loud. It can be very nice to the ears. Really, every language sounds aggresive if you shout it. that's not our fault.
German has earned the reputation of being very aggresive sounding because we rather pronounce the consonants instead of the vocals and even have a sharp s and a soft s. (the sharp s is the only one used in the english language). we even have an own consonant for the sharp s (which would be ß. that's not a b. it's an s.) but that's besides the point.

German is being abused. Stop it. And to the people on Wattpad who have thought about this or done this:
PLEASE don't make your species/character have a german name just cuz it sounds "cooler"! Things like Dragon or Hyena just DON'T sound cool in german. THEY DONT. and if you're planning to make a name that consists out of more than one word, DON'T ASK GOOGLE TRANSLATOR. DON'T. I WON'T HAVE ANY MERCY WITH YOU IF YOU DO. I'm here, you can ask me if you need to know something in german. It's so horrific when I see such things. Please, at least have a reason to make something have a german name like, you like the sound of it, or you like the way it's written or some logical shiz. I just can't stand it anymore.

Sorry bout that rant. I bet no one even read this XD
But I had to, I just want to cry when I see/hear such things. It's terrible. We germans start to use more english in our sentences cuz german simply doesn't sound cool for the most parts (except if you say an extremly long word and confuse everyone XD).

On a random note: I said I'd let my bro use my computer (cuz he crashed his and can't livee without a computer for three weeks) for the three weeks I'm gone and now I have his computer password, too. In other words, I can now play Battlefield!! *^*

Oh, and I'll be gone for three weeks from tomorrow on. Jsyk. Please don't spam me too much ;-;