You know you suck when you need a reference to draw your own OC...

Yup. I needed my own reference to draw patchwork. That's just plain sad and disappointing.

 That's just plain sad and disappointing

I think I made progress though.

Anyway, I wanna talk bout some stuff.

First, does anyone else think that this Hydra-guy from S.H.I.E.L.D. in the movie Captain America: Winter Soldier looks like Donald Trump?

Second, to those who read my shit in the chapter where I told you not to read cuz I didn't wanted to worry you: guess who now is my seatmate (not on my own will. The teachers decide how we sit. And there's always one table for two people)?? Correct! My fave bully, D. (The one who sent the messages, remember?)
Well, that kinda sucks. He's either insulting me, insulting my pics, tells me to shut up (even though I only answer questions asked by the teacher) or... well... asks me to explain him the stuff we're discussing. Which is really awkward btw. Just saying...
Well, I hope he'll get friendlier. Or at least stops talking to me. That'd be nice.

Third, I need ideas fir short animations. I thought about a morph animation... how'd you like that?

Also, I now have a headache, too...
I hate you, too, life :)