Paw-hand thingey

Wold you please just look at this? I think I did a damn good job! Okay, sure, it's 90% referenced but at least I did it!

Btw, I'm thinking about giving Freak these sort of hands. They're a lot easier for me to draw for some reason. What do you think?

Anyways, this book is nearing the end. I got an idea how I'll make the next one. The next one will be called "Freak Tried Sketching (4)". Why? Cause I'm mostly posting sketches anyway. But, honest question: do you guys even want another book? Cause, honestly? I don't feel like anyone is interested in this anymore. Especially me. I've grown really frustrated with my art and ans somehow, it keeps getting worse and worse. Or my expectations are just gorwing too fast. So, I've thought about taking a little break from drawing after this book (or stop if you don't want me to post cause I'm mostly drawing for you guys. I don't have much of a reason to spend my free time with drawing except for friends amd wattpad XD God my life is sad) and I wanted to know: what and how should I practice? Tell me the things I need to improve and (if you know) hoe I could try improvving them. Don't be shy, tell me what I need to work on please. (I know I need to practice blood, feet and hands as well as paws. But I'm sure there's more) thanks in advance :)

Also, I now have an OC book. I still need to write Vaddan's bio but honestly? I was too lazy. Also, that book includes Freak's backstory. I don't remember ever telling you it but now that is done :D

Btw, tomorrow is the Tag der deutschen Einheit (the day where we celebrate the Mauerfall (Mauerfall was when the wall of the german DDR fell and Germany was one country again)) so I get the day off! :D

Last thing: watch the video. This song is good.

Okay, bye!