A/N

Hey guysssss!

I am working on the next chapter but I felt like writing this after reading all your comments...which I promise I will reply to. As you know, my internet sucks :(.

I have come to the conclusion that I have turned most of you from sweet mushy gushies to some serious murder plotting, crazy, angry, masterminds of war!!! I couldn't be more proud! Lmao  XDDD. Yes my little soldiers, gather your weapons and join my army for in the coming chapters we fight! We shall all unite and make sure that this book gets the ending it deserves. Do not allow my wicked mind to destroy Dimitri and Valarie once and for all.

But seriously though, I am literally dying. You all might make me pass out forever from laughing and I may not be able to finish write this book lololol.

To all the ones I made cry and flip out, I am sorry! I will make you smile again soon :).

Thank you for voting, commenting and also messaging me. You have no idea how happy that makes me. I thought that I was incapable of writing a story that people would enjoy, Believe it or not, romance is not my original writing genre. I was challenged to write it and I had no idea that it would get this far! You all have really boosted my confidence. You are the reason I got so far in this story today. I haven't been well lately and it is you guys that keep me going and smiling everyday.

Soon I will be starting back Med school again and go back to heavy work and torture  (*cries miserably*) but I just want to let you guys know that you made my vacation really fun with all your marvelous comments and remarks.

My aim is 40 chapters so we are almost there!!! Woot woot! lol

PS: I will follow all of you who followed me, I will reply to all of your comments and I will read all the books requested to me as well very soon.

Love you!!! <3