Chapter 4: Just be friends

A/N: Hi guys! It's Author-chan here. So I was thinking I should upload when I have a 100 reads but decided not to. Well, if I did, I'll be so happy lol like my first story. Anyway, thanks for the 40 reads even though it's a bit little. Anyway, on with the story! Sorry guys this chapter will be in Third Person P.O.V because I wanna try out something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You make it sound like we're both in love... I don't want to tell you anything but is it okay if I cry now?" I started crying.

"Go ahead." I felt him smile a bit.

After I finished crying which was 30 minutes later, he lead me to the bed and asked me to rest and he'll tell the rest that I'm resting. I nodded and closed my eyes. Soon I fell asleep forgetting about the reality I was in, about the dream I was in, about the momentary trip I was in and that I am in Len's room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Len went downstairs and he said that something had happened to Y/n so she's not able to wake up just yet. His eyes hid the reason behind her going to nap but no one seemed to notice. He naturally walked over to the couch and sat down with them joining into the conversation. Miku on the other hand, she noticed the reasoning behind his words that he spoke but never questioned the reason. She didn't want to be a busybody so she kept silent. Miku also naturally joined into the conversation.

It was only 6pm in the evening and dinner would always be at 7pm for her house apparently. Of course, her parents were cooking. They talked and laughed but Len constantly worried about Y/n's condition. Rin who had seemed the fakeness in Len who pretends as if everything is normal didn't ask anything either. She decided that she wanted to walk around her house with Len. The other 2 Vocaloids were still laughing.

"Guys, I wanna walk around the house with Len only. See you later!" Rin announced as she dragged Len along. She stared into the pairs of eyes which were the same as hers and Len seemed to get the sign.

Len nodded and he smiled at the 2 girls as he left. Miku and Gumi didn't seem to notice anything yet as they thought that Rin probably wanted to walk around with one other person and not the whole group following her.

She started to walk up the wooden staircase and looked at the walls. It was painted with green colour and on the left side there were 2 doors leading to 2 rooms and on the right side there was one door that leads to the 3rd room. In the middle, there was one door leading to the fourth room. The size of the hallway was quite big and the ceiling was about 2 metres higher than us so there was enough to put a chandelier on the celing. The hallway was a enough to fit a group of 7 average and big sized people mixed. The hallway was about 5 metres long. Behind the hallway, they see a hall that covers the first hall which is 5 metre by 7 metre. At the end of the wall which was 3 metres away from them, there was a shelf and they placed a flower in front of the shelf and on the left side of the hall they had a lounge and on the right side they had another balcony.

They proceeded on to enter the first room. They saw the curtains half closed and b/r/n playing computer and s/r/n on the bed playing with her phone. They looked up and gave Rin and Len a warm smile. Rin and Len smiled back and closed the door. They went onto the the second room on the same section and they saw a figure sleeping and the window and curtain open. Rin and Len walked in and sat on the floor. They noticed there was a second bed. Rin decided that Len and Y/n should sleep in the same room because she didn't think Y/n would be willing to see Miku.

"Len, you should sleep with Y/n today." Rin openly declared but she was whispering.

"What?! Why?" Len whispered back blushing as he frowned a little bit.