Chapter 18: Help

A/N: LEN, PLS, MY GOOD BOY. DON'T GET YOUR HEART TOO BROKEN.

Nah jk, he already got his heart broken previously amirite? Heh. Anyway, here's a new chapter about Len living in your house. Have fun kek. -LENNYFACE

I should write on my computer for the next chapter. (Insert Discord :thenk:)

Third

The next day, as promised. Len called Rin to bring his clothes over to Y/n's house. Rin would have heard the whole story by now. They ended the call. Len and Y/n waited for the clothes to come then.

Rin, on the other hand, instead of bringing the clothes along, she decided to get her clothes as well because she wants to stay with her brother. Gumi also invited to follow along. They told the others that they were going to be freeloading at Y/n's house and the rest of the team agreed to it. Of course, Miku isn't present at that time but the rest of the Vocaloid team looked at each other. They looked at each other worried about Len's condition.

They left the house and they walked as fast as they could to Y/n's house. Their houses weren't so far apart so it wouldn't take like an hour to reach the place. When they reached, they knocked vigorously at Y/n's door and waited for an answer.

"Wait!" A voice said. Y/n's open the door and was shocked to see 3 more bags.

"What is this about?"

"We decided to stay at your place." Rin said.

"Why?"

"I want to supervise my brother."

"And I simply wanted to monitor you guys." Gumi said, seriously. Y/n sighed.

"Who's at the door?" Another familiar voice asked. Y/n pointed outside.

Len looked over her shoulder and was shocked to see the both of them and 3 bags. He felt a little curious but a little annoyed. He furrowed his eyebrows. He sighed.

"Go back this instant, Rin." He said.

"No way! This isn't your house! The owner decides!" Rin retorted. Gumi nodded. Y/n and Len sighed.

"Let me discuss with Len for a bit."
Y/n said and closed the door.

They went to the living hall and sat across each other. They eyed each other as if ready to counter back with arguments but being careful not to trigger each other.

"Hey, Len. Let's just let them stay here. It'll not be fun with you alone here." Y/n stated her argument and Len widened his eyes.

"Huh?! Are you saying you're not having fun with me alone?!" He pointed to himself.

"It's not that. It's just that.. The more the merrier.." Y/n looked away. Len was looking angry already.

"No means no. I can't trust my own sister. First, she's treating me like a kid and second, she's cooperating with Miku."

"No way. She's your flesh and blood. Please Len, I know. Miku isn't that type. She must have done this for a reason."

"Just like what Rin said?" Len rolled his eyes.

"No, Miku said that to me."

"All the more I shouldn't trust them!" He raised his voice.

"Just let them live here would you?!"

"Why are you so insistent?!"

They glared at each other but calmed down soon after. They sighed and they looked apologetic. Len faced Y/n once again and then he slowly nodded.