Chapter 19: Salvation

A/N: No spoilers. READ AHEAD!

Well, this whole viewpoint is in Len's P.O.V

He didn't get much screenplay back then so he's getting one now, yay

The Whole Len's P.O.V

One more week passed more quickly since we all were very busy. Miku and I, still hasn't said a word to each other and Rin, who was always so concerned about me, didn't really care at all. Which was, strange in my opinion.

Today again, we're at each other's throat. Miku and I didn't seem to talk. We acted as if we're not affected by it but we are. I know Miku, she would be affected by this.

I went home with Y/n as per usual and I'm still living with her. Things have been happening in her home between me and her. More staring, more eye locking and more blushing. I don't know why but I always felt strange whenever we locked eyes. She would blush whenever I looked at her seriously and I really felt like just kissing her. She looked too cute. Then again, why am I thinking in such a way towards Y/n. If I told Rin about this, she would probably tease me to no end and keep smirking every time she sees us together. I grew clueless of what to do. I need to sort out ny feelings after what happened with me and Miku. I couldn't chase for another person by now.

Romance has made me feel scared of relationship. I need someone to save me. I sighed. I looked at Y/n and she smiles again. I blushed at her cuteness. We were still walking back home.

"Y/n, if you're gonna keep on smiling like that, I might just kiss you unconsciously ya know?"

"Huh? You dare to? Kaito might just slaughter you." She joked and laughed

"Yes, I dare to."

"Come on, do it." She turned to look at me and then she smirked.

I took her by her arms and I pinned her against a wall. She was startled and she widened her eyes. She didn't resist and she let her arms free, not struggling to break free. She was looking down as if confused on not knowing what to do. She looked as if regretted saying that to me.

"You won't regret this will you?" I asked her seriously. I started to bring my face forward.

"I..." She looked down but then she looked up suddenly and her eyes shone with some kind of a desire. I widened my eyes.

"Haha! Just kidding!" I let out a plain laugh and pulled away.

"Len, you have to stop your teasing." She said and then she walked by me again.

"But... Kaito never said those things to you right?" She abruptly stopped laughing and looked down. She started to sigh and I felt really guilty.

"Sorry, hit a button didn't I?"

"It's fine, it's the fact anyway." She said.

After that, we went home in silence. Y/n looked tired so I figured that she didn't want to talk. I looked around and at the sky. It seemed like it was about to rain a minute ago but now the weather seems fine.

"Y/n. Don't you suspect Kaito?"

"Oh please, don't be like Miku."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, confused and then I gave her a look.

"I... Well, she visited me.."

"And?"

"She told me Kaito was cheating on me." She said and I look startled.

"I know! Unbelievable right?"

"Did she say anything else?"

"N-No.." Y/n stuttered. I knew she was lying but then I didn't ask anymore of her.