You, Me and The Future pt. 1

A/N: I promised lmao so here it is. This is not supposed to correspond with the whole storyline because my storyline was to make sure Len and you, get together.

Btw, I hope you guys can support me on youtube at the same time lmao. I have 19 more before I reach my goal

On with this!

THIRD

It has been five years ever since Y/n and Len started dating and they've also graduated from college. Len was pacing around his room in the Vocaloid Mansion worrying about something. The door to his room opened revealing Rin. Rin sighed at the view of his brother who has been pacing around the room nervously.

"Len, is there something wrong with you? You need help don't you?" Rin asked him.

"I do, but I don't know to explain." Len frowned a little and sighed.

"It's worrying to see you like this. You want Miku and the others to come by?" Rin offers.

Len places a hand to his chin and then he thinks. Shortly after, an idea pops up to his mind and he nods his head fast to agree to his sister's offer.

Meanwhile, Y/n was at home trying to find something to do. Len hasn't called her ant Time flowed like cement. She checked his cell for the time. A minute had passed since she last checked an hour ago, or so it seemed. Sitting there with nothing to stare at but a wall with chipped cream paint was excruciatingly dull and there was no telling when he would be called. It was so pointless too. The house feels empty even though her parents are still at home.

She can't stand the sight of the room and sitting there doing nothing to do. She needed something to read, something to entertain her. She knows that she had just finished all the fan fictions she wanted to read. She was bored to the point it was painful to be bored. She doesn't use the television anymore since she finished playing Persona 5 and there's nothing to watch on the TV either. She decided maybe she could watch something. So long as it's prerecorded and she could skip through the adverts, she's happy. Life is precious, who's got time for all those commercials? She think they've had enough of her time since forever.

She decides to go to the living room and then she walks over to the sofa. She switches on the TV and decided to watch a prerecorded movie. Luckily her family had enough time to record a movie so that she is able to watch something on the tv. Her phone rang and she finally gets a call from Len.

"Y/n, meet me at Leblanc at 7pm today." Len said.

"Huh? So late?" She asked, curiously.

"Yeah, just meet me there. Don't be late." Len said and hung up the phone.

She finally got a call from him there was no way she was going to be late. She was excited to go and meet him she felt like she could go there straightaway. She was reminded of the date suddenly. She looks at a calender and finds it to be on the 5th of April.

Len

It was time. It was almost time for me to set up the place. The Vocaloid team offered to help and now, I can finally carry out this plan. Yes, a plan to propose to Y/n. The Vocaloid team went to get all the things ready and made sure we bought everything at the best of quality.

We went a park's manager and we asked him for permission to use the park privately. The manager was kind enough to let us use it freely. We began to set up immediately.

We set some candles on the pathway to a bench but the scenery was beautiful. There was a small waterfall and there were pots of plants surrounding it. We set up a heart shaped flower that was lined up around the bench and covered it with a chair covering. It was also comfortable. After that, we set up some flowers among the sides of the candles.

"Len, did you buy her ring?" Rin asked.

"Yeah, I bought it a few weeks ago but didn't find the right time." I said.

"Let me see it!" Miku demanded.

It was a simple couple rings that was rose gold in colour and then it was twisted slight up to support a lovely shiny diamond.

"How much was this even?" Rin asked.

"Can't tell. The only one who can know is Y/n." I proudly said. There was no way I was telling them.

"You sure cherish her." Miku said and smiled.

Luka suggested that we buy some snacks and drinks because there was a small shelter by the side. It was painted in white too. We all accepted the idea and decided to go ahead to buy the food and drinks. We decided to buy some light snacks like sodas, teas, some light cake that we planned to put in the fridge before coming back and some tablecloths so that we didn't dirty the place.

After buying all the items and setting up the place, they all went home first while I waited at the place so that I could get ready for the time to propose to her. The time slowly passed and I looked at my phone screen to see it showing 4.37pm. I sighed because I really wanted time to pass by as fast as it could so that I could finally propose to Y/n. I simply can't wait for it. I decided to listen to music to kill some time and finding an unexpected earplugs in my pockets.

I listened to all the songs and even rewatched the Christmas Concert we held back about 5 years ago. It was on the day Y/n and I started dating as well. I simply couldn't believe that such a long time has passed ever since then. I can't believe that I was going to propose to her today with the help of the others in the Vocaloid team. I was beyond overjoyed, I was in euphoria. I am so happy to finally be able to be with her and now, forever. I watched to full concert that was 2 hours and so by then, 6pm came by. I watched as the Vocaloid team came back with some plates, cups, spoons and a place to place the drinks. I was excited.

A/N: WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT PART. I think by now it should be obvious like, you don't date someone for 5 years to end up breaking that person's heart. Especially when you've gone through thick and thin. So uh, please support me on youtube thanks.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
ryuusairen

SUPPORT ME ON YOUTUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2-XfkDGBDyiuNxD4nUO6g (For Computer Users!)
Rennasu/レンナス(For Mobile Users!)