Chapter 12: Long Time Euphoria

A/N: YES FOLKS! I HAVE PROMISED THE CHAPTER WILL COME SOON SO HERE IT IS!!! Does anyone ever read Author Notes?! Wait a moment! Stay there!

My dear readers, as you have supported me on wattpad, if you would be oh so kind to support my Youtube Channel as well? ;-; It's Ren-ality. The website is in the previous chapter.

Without further ado! Let the Chapter began!

THIRD

After they, Kaito and Y/n had gone back to their respective rooms, Y/n had not been aware of the fact that Rin was still awake. Rin was facing the other side to the window and Y/n softly closed the door and sighed in relief. She giggled a little and then walked to her bed. Rin slowly sat up and she faced Y/n.

"Y/n... Where did you go just now?" Rin asked, tiredly.

"I-I! I went to the hill to look at the stars because I couldn't s-sleep." Y/n stuttered. She cursed at herself for stuttering.

"Y/n, the moonlight is aiming at your face and you're clearly blushing." Rin noted. Y/n remained quiet.

"You clearly, didn't go there and was by yourself were you?" Rin continued. Y/n nodded slowly.

"I... Was with Kaito... Actually, why are you interrogating me?" Y/n asked, feeling accused.

Rin kept quiet for a while and thought. 'Don't tell me, she ended up in a relationship with Kaito?' Rin panicked a little.

"You... Don't tell me... You're with Kaito?" Rin said but hiding the panic in her voice.

"....Y-Yes.." Y/n slowly said. Rin was speechless and she clearly looked upset but she put up her two hands together.

"Wow! Congratulations! Well done Y/n!" Rin clapped her hands, hiding her disappointment and she went straight to Y/n and hugged her. Y/n returned her hug then they continued to talk for a while about themselves.

After about 2 hours, they decided to go to sleep and by then it was already 2AM. Rin lied on her bed and she couldn't believe what Y/n had said. She clicked her tongue and went on to sleep, still disappointed with the whole event.  'Miku will definitely not like this change of events.' Rin thought before falling asleep.

Y/n on the other hand remained oblivious to her surroundings. She smiles to herself after the events that happened today and simply went to sleep.

Later in the morning, it was already 8am by then and Rin woke up first. She went ahead into the bathroom and got ready. She looked to the back and see Y/n still asleep. She frowned and went on to get ready. After getting ready with her outfit, she went out.

Rin

'I need to find Miku immediately!' I thought as I brisk walked to her doorstep and began knocking on it. There were no replies. Feeling agitated, I decided to bang on the door until the door knob turned open, revealing a Miku who was rubbing her right eye.

"Miku! I need to speak to you now!" I said panicking and on the verge of tears.

"Woah, woah, wait here. Let me go get ready first." Miku halted me and I nodded.

Miku then slammed the door close in a hurry and the tapping of her feet quickly faded away. Which implies, she was running. I waited at the door and tapping my feet away. After a while, the door open and I see a fully dressed and prepared Miku. I dragged her lightly and led her to a garden around in the resort. It was an open space garden of course, with a lot of flowers and there is a small pond.

"Why did you bring me here?" Miku asked. I let go of her hand and said while panicking,

"They won't find us here. Besides, I have bad news."