Chapter 16: First Lie

A/N: I think you guys can figure out what happens in this chapter but expect the unexpected!

Nah, Jk, I don't want to lengthen the story anymore so this will be pretty expected.

Support me on Youtube!
Channel: Ren-ality

Miku

I looked at him in disbelief. There is no way he would have found out about Naoki and I. I didn't know what to answer him so it would be best if I just lied.

"No. There's no way I would hide anything from you. Why would I want to hide anything from you?" I lied to him but gave him a reassuring smile.

He looked at me for a moment. I inwardly prayed that he trusted my words and that he wouldn't find any gaps in it. After 5 minutes, he returned me a smile and I sighed in relief.

"I believe in you." He said.

After that, he stood up and quietly left the room. I knew there was something wrong then. If not, why is he keeping so quietly. I knew that I have to discuss with Rin immediately.
I started to panic as I searched for my phone. When I found it, I immediately messaged Rin. A few moments later, I got a reply from her and she said that she was going to come soon. Things have to come to an end and I have to discuss with Rin about how we're going to tell him.

Rin

As soon as I received the message, I told Y/n that I had to get out of the room to see Miku. She nodded at me and I immediately left. When I was walking over to Miku's room, I saw Len who was looking solemn and slightly depressed. I approached him then.

"Len, you can't lie to me, what's wrong?" I said.

"It's nothing, I can settle this by my own. You've been going back an forth to Miku's room, is there something you're planning?" He asked. I knew lying was pointless so I decided to tell him half of the story.

"Yes, we're planning something but I can't tell you yet. Miku must have told Y/n the same thing." I said and promptly left.

I knocked on Miku's door and she let me enter as soon as she opened the door. I sat on the other bed and I waited for her to say something. She looked up and looked at me. She looked worried and afraid for some reason. She told me about why she was feeling that way and what she suspected. I told her that it was alright because it was time to do it and she firmly retorted that now would be too early.

"We have no other choice Miku!" I warned her. She was startled for a while.

"Fine then. Let's do it." She finally agreed.

"But not now."

"Then when?"

"After we get back from this trip. I'll tell him a week after." She said.

"Why does time even matter?" I asked.

"Because time is a factor." She replied.

I looked at her a little worried but I could trust her. She knows what she's doing. I decided to leave it all up to her. It all depends on what she wants to do.

"You call me out for every single small thing huh." I said, annoyed.

"Because I didn't expect it to move this fast!" She said.

"Tell you what, you do what you want and what you think is right. Let's not meet up for a while. Len is becoming suspicious about me." I said.

I told her about how Len and I met up in the hallways and how Len was looking solemn and a little suspicious. She looked worried but I told her I said nothing. I only said some things but they were of no importance. She only nodded. She looked away and then she sighs. She closes her eyes as if she looks like she was thinking about something else.