Chapter 24: Old Love, Hello

A/N: Based on my experience, it isn't so hard to love someone you've loved before unless he or she did something wrong to you. I, too, have fallen in love with someone twice I think until my heart was broken by another. Why?

Because LDRs(Long Distane Relationships), it's a meme.

A short continuation of the previous chapter!

Written in Third Person P.O.V!

"Congratulations Len! You've got the answer right!" Miku applauded. Len smiled.

"But, what are you going to do now that you've found the answer?" Miku asked.

"That's a good question." Len realised.

"Guess, I'll start by capturing her heart again?"

"Y-Yeah! That will be a good idea!" Miku stuttered.

"Why are you even stuttering?"

"N-No! Nothing!" She sweated and wanted to get out already.

Len stared at her for a few moments looking at her nervous face. Miku was already internally crying and she wanted to get out of there already. She was already sweating buckets but Len still hasn't let her go. Len sighed ij relief.

"Thanks, Miku."

"For what?"

"For trying to get me and Y/n together." Len looked at the distant sky. Miku smiled at him.

"All for my treasure friends." She said.

After that, she abruptly left telling Len that she had something to do. Miku was afraid that she would be investigated and the plan to get them to confess to each other becomes a failure. Of course, Rin already told her what she heard from Y/n. They're being careful not to say it out loud suddenly of course. While the rest of the Vocaloid team is being kept in the dark, let them just do it themselves, it'll be much easier, much faster and much nicer. If they have the whole team acting suspicious, this would fail.

The next day came so quickly probably because they were hoping for Monday to come faster so that they can see each other. Len, on the way to school with his sister, noticed Y/n on the way to school. Len waved vigorously at Y/n. When Y/n saw the wave, she suddenly ran away leaving the twins confused and Len a little self-conscious. Rin was feeling a mix of upset and confused at Y/n's sudden behaviour. They left it alone and went to school as per normal. When they reached the classroom, Y/n wasn't there but her bag was there. Rin placed down her bag and wanted to search for her. Len requested to follow along but Rin reassured him and said it's okay. Rin went ahead, leaving Len a little confused.

When Rin finally found Y/n, she was in a toilet sitting on a bench by the door.

"There you are! Why did you suddenly escape?" Rin asked.

"I don't know. I just can't face Len. My heart tends to beat very fast and I stutter much easier." Y/n replied, looking down while furrowing her eyebrows and blushing red beet.

"Yet, you're torturing yourself not to see him when you're clearly wanting to see him." Rin sighed. Y/n looked away.

Y/n started tearing up because she was scared. Scared of love. She was scared of being cheated again, she was scared of losing feelings for him suddenly and she was scared that Len might just give up on her one day. She was scared that a moment like Kaito would happen again. She held a fist to her chest and she started sniffing. As soon as Rin heard her, she sat beside her and hugged her.

"You must be scared, really scared.." Rin said softly and Y/n just cried.

She didn't cry so loud because she was inside a school and she didn't want to catch attention. Rin looked at her watch. 'We're late for homeroom but it's okay I guess.' Rin thought. Footsteps could be heard and Miku came into the toilet this time. Miku looked down at Y/n and sighed. She knew that Y/n wasn't crying because she's sad but she's crying because she's scared. When Y/n finished wiping her tears, they missed the whole of homeroom. Y/n decided to let her eyes turn a little white before entering the classroom.