Chapter 10: Summer Vacation!

Y/n

It was finally summer holiday and we all were given a month off. The Vocaloid group and I have decided that we should go to Hokkaido for the holiday. Since we had free access tickets to anywhere we wanted to go, the resort we have to stay in, our supplies, literally, everything was covered. I should thank God for blessing me for such a beautiful opportunity. Our teachers decided that we didn't need to go for summer classes due to our high IQ, since we're in the top 10 after all.

It was 12.10pm and it was a Monday. Great day to fly. I was already at the airport with Rin and Len waiting for the others to arrive. We sat down on a bench near the entrance so that it's easier for them to see us. We decided to take the train since it was a lot faster. We agreed to meet up at 12.30pm since our flight time is at 2.00pm.

"God, I feel so uncomfortable." Rin complained.

"Why?" I asked tilting my head a bit.

"People have been staring at us for a while. Is it really that abnormal? "

"Well, you guys are Vocaloids you can't do anything about it. Shouldn't you be used to it already?" I giggled. Rin simply shrugged

Rin sat in the seat slouched and she pouted. Len has been constantly looking at his phone for a while. He told us that Miku and the others are reaching soon. It was fast though. It's only 12.15pm.

A child and a mother came to us and asked for Rin and Len's autograph. They signed it and the child looked happy. Rin and Len smiled at them. Then, the he asked Rin and Len to sing a song. They obliged and sang the chorus from Electric Angel. He seemed mesmerised by their singing. His eyes seem to glitter and his smile made my heart flutter. The child and the mother clapped. They went away after that.

Miku and the others arrived soon after that and they ran towards our direction.

"Hello there! Hatsune Miku has arrived!" Miku chirp.

"LOL Miku, what's with that greeting?" Len laughed.

"We came to get you, dearest. I'm simply too excited lol." She replied and she handed out her hand. Len simply giggled and accepted it.

Kaito gestured for us to get going and we went to buy some food. We went to Mac Donalds for lunch. I ordered Quarter Pounder with Cheese and ice cream while the others ordered Fillet-O-Fish or normal Cheeseburger. Since there were 10 of us, we decided to sit seperately. Miku and Len one table. Rin and Fukase one table and the rest of us one table. Gumi sat on my left and Kaito on my right. Luka, Gakupo and Meiko was sitting opposite us. They were talking about the Christmas concert and I was eating my burger happily. I felt them staring at me suddenly so I decided to look up. They were looking at me and suddenly smirking. I stared at them looking confused.

"So Y/N, anyone you like?" Meiko asked.

"N-No." I said while blushing.

"That's totally a yes!" Luka said excitedly.

"So who is it?" Gakupo asked.

"Not telling." I stuck my tongue at him jokingly.

"Well, whoever he is. Good luck." Kaito said looking heartbroken. For some reason, I felt like confessing at that moment.