Chapter 7: Confusion

Y/n and Len then continued walking home never caring about the confession that was accidentally made by Y/n herself. They acted as if nothing happened between them and he never knew the fact. Even if he did, he wanted to continue the friendship with Y/n.
-----------------------------------------------------------
★IMPORTANT★
A/n: All is written in Y/n p.o.v!

-----------------------------------------------------------
I wake up in the morning again, having breakfast as my usual routine. It's a Friday and our teachers have given us an about 2 days off day. I sat up on my bed and picked up my phone to see if there was any messages as per usual when I wake up. I see Rin's message who asked me to get ready by 12pm to get ready as they are going to the amusement park... again. 'Damn it that Rin, that damned place again.'

By the time my parents leave, I'm all alone again. My mother asked me to run errands for her. The shop from here is about 15 minutes walk. I slowly got ready and went out of the house after that. I plugged in my earpieces and walked to the shop.

The sky was blue-greyish kind of colour and abruptly, Meltdown started playing on my song list. 'Such a perfect condition for this song.' I thought. Running errands is unusual but feeling long is usual. I looked up to the sky and began tracing the clouds with my eyes. The sun was brightly shining but somehow, my eyes could adjust to the brightness. There is no signs of raining so, the amusement park outing is fine.

When I arrived at the shop, I saw a familiar kind of blonde hair that bothers me. When she turned around, I saw a pair of electric blue eyes with a tint of royal blue in the colour. Her white bow danced excitedly calling out my name as she ran towards me most probably to embrace me.

"Y/n!" Just as I had expected,she embraced me.

"Rin.."

"Are you ready for the amusement park yet?" She asked me.

"Urm, no. No clothes to wear." I replied, feeling a bit upset.

"That...that cannot happen! Hurry up and buy your things! We shall go to the Vocaloid mansion right away!" Rin excitedly said.

I hurriedly bought the groceries I needed, she pulled me and ran so fast at some superhuman speed. When we reached there, Rin pulled me up to her bedroom at the second floor with the other Vocaloids looking at us.

Rin pushed the door open and we went in. She locked the door and begin fishing in her wardrobe for something nice to wear.

She picked out her Asymmetry R dress used for her cover with Len(A/N: Fyi, it's that set with a brown coat over it with her bow. Used in Magnet with Len.)

"Here, try it on." Rin looked at me while smiling.

I took it with hesistation, went into the bathroom and begin changing. The light brown dress with yellow lacing at the bottom complemented my curves well. The short coat that covered up just above and bottom my chest rested well. It came with the leggings that seem a little big for me.I looked into the mirror and thought that I looked quite adorable.

I came out and closed the bathroom door behind me.

"How do I look?"

Rin was surprised to see me. Her eyes widened and her eyes looked as if they were sparkling. I looked at her and tilted my head, looking a little bit unsure. I waved at her face. She blinked once and her face beamed up.

"It totally fits you!" Rin said cheerfully.

I blushed deeply and said a loud,

"Of course it would!"

"Y/n, your tsundere side is showing." Rin sweatdropped.

I recovered and composed myself. I always had a tsundere side. It was probably after Rin and Len approached me in middle school. Rin suggested we put away my groceries and come back. She pulled me and we ran at some superhuman speed. I took all my items, locked the house door and we ran back to the Vocaloid house.