Chapter 9: Simply for both

Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After checking, Kaito tells Y/n that he's going off and Miku and Len visits them. They don't have club activities as they are exempted since they are in Vocaloid. Y/n greets them formally and the Vocaloids wondered why the formality. Y/n noticed her actions and apologised because she was used to it. Everyone said okay but they were somehow worried. Y/n reassured them that she was alright but the two men was still worried anyway. Kaito leaves the library and Y/n misses him suddenly. She vigorously shook her head and slapped herself a bit trying to concentrate on her work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20th June soon came and it was time for the singing competition. Everyone from outside is invited for free for the Vocaloid performance. The three judges has been decided and they are going to be, Luka, Kaito and Mizki. School day for the lot of them is cancelled and performers are to make their way to school by 3pm.

Y/n and friends were out by 2.30pm and there are 3 guests, IA, ONE and Yuzuki Yukari, they're coming a bit later. Y/n meet Rin and Len by the intersection again and they walk to school together. Rin was busy typing away on her phone again.

"Rin, you're always typing on you phone." I said.

"Eh?! Ah, this... W-well, there's a reason for this." Rin panicked.

"Why are you panicking? You better not do anything stupid." Len warned.

"Mou, Len, is that the way you see me? Your dearest sister always planning something stupid?" Rin pouted.

The twins(A/N: I used to ship Len × Rin until they just had to release their V4 update making them sound and look more like twins so shipping them is a bit weird. Ah, it's just my opinion.) Continued their argument as I walked a little in front of them.

"Oh, Y/n, you're not on earpiece today?" Rin asked.

"Need to concentrate on the competition." Y/n giggled a bit as she looked behind to look at Rin.

When they reached the school, Y/n's jaw dropped a little bit, surprised and overwhelmed by the decorations of the school. There were plenty of figurine shop,plushies, food and beverages. The school gate was decorated with balloons and 2 banners by its sides.

"Y/n, this is not enough for you to be surprised. You've seen it a lot of times right?" Kaito said.

"Ah, Kaito. No, it's just this is the first time we had a singing competitions with Vocaloids being able to participate." I said to him, embarrassed. Kaito simply giggled.

"Come, we have to go to the music room to practice your songs." Kaito lead the way.

On the way we saw how the 5 floors were occupied by food more plushies and anime figurines. 'Wait, why anime figurines? This is Vocaloid occasion right?' Y/n wondered.

Y/n moved her eyes from the stalls to Len and onto Kaito. She stares for a while, distracted not knowing what to think about. She tried to confirm her feelings. Sure it has grown but she can't be too sure that it's love.

"We have arrived." Kaito announced.

He opens the door and we see IA, ONE and Yukari already inside. Kaito waved at us goodbye and goes away.

"Eh, I thought you guys are coming later?" Len asked.

"We thought we needed practice so here we are." IA smiled.

"Where's Miku? She's the first one here usually." Y/n asked out of curiousity.

"She most probably went to meet her friend again." ONE said insensitively.

"Who?" Len asked, suspicious.

"We don't know who she's meeting either." They laughed plainly as they were panicking. Len remains suspicious.