Chapter 32: Happy New Year!

A/N: So, for those who might be confused. I started this story back in 2016. I went to a hiatus because I wanted to improve my writing skills and how people collect their ideas and such. 

Anyway, let's get on with the story!

SUPPORT ME ON YOUTUBE: REN-ALITY

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: ryuusairen

Third

It has been a week ever since Len and Y/n started dating. For them it is an awkward experience because they have been friends for a very long time. To start dating all of a sudden for them is something they need time to get used to. It was the 1st of January by then and all of them have returned back to Tokyo. The New Year Festival starts at night which means all of them have time to kill before they all meet up to celebrate together. Y/n already had plans with the female Vocaloid group to buy Kimono so that they can impress people they want to impress. Len had to give up the time so that she can do what she wants freely.

"Eh? You're not free?" Len sounded disappointed when he was on the call with Y/n.

"Yeah, sorry. First come first serve so the female group already invited me out." Y/n giggled.

"It was a chance for me to start hanging out with you too." Len sighs.

"You can see me at night though." Y/n reassures him.

"That is then, this is now but it can't be helped." Len said.

"Don't worry, you'll see me everyday even not physically, I'll always be by your side." Y/n says softly and giggled.

"I-I can't believe this. B-Be careful when s-shopping!" Len stuttered as he was embarrassed and ended the call.

Y/n smiled at herself. She looks at the time and figured that it was time to get ready for her shopping so that she can buy a Kimono to impress Len. Her parents have given her some money to buy a Kimono too. Y/n decided to put on some light clothes even though it was still very cold outside, she didn't want to walk in heavyweight ones that can provide her with more warmth but it'll be tiring for her to walk in. She gets out of her house and goes to meet her friends in front of Akairo Shopping Mall to buy Kimono. When she reached, she saw Miku and called out to her. She wasn't surprised to see Miku there as Miku seemed excited to buy a Kimono with us. When the others reached, we decided to head in and find a Kimono to wear. They found a shop and they walked in. Miku decided that they find their Kimono separately. Everyone agreed to it.

Y/n's

I decided to walk around and look at what kind of Kimono I might want to buy. Unfortunately, every design seemed nice and I couldn't find the perfect Kimono. When I looked at the others, they seem to have decided on a design they want to buy. When we gathered again, they were worried to see me with no Kimono. I observed Luka's design. 

It was a flowery pattern type of kimono and the flowers are white colour. They somehow seemed detached. The base colour is dark pink and the bottom, the long skirt had a gradient of purple. The Obi was a dirty dark gold colour and there was a ribbon to secure the obi together. Next, I observed Meiko's design.

Meiko's design was similar to Luka's, a flowery pattern one and detached petals. The flowers were of white colour but her base colour was black. The obi this time was a bright pink colour and also had a ribbon to secure the obi. The blacks seem to gradient slowly into white. I went on to Gumi's design.

Gumi's kimono was a short one that reached to a bit above her knees. The end were frills and there seem into be a white inning that supports the main kimono cloth. It had green flowers and it was 5 petals green flowers. It also had detached sleeves. The kimono had a base colour of soft orange to match the colour of her hair and the colour of the leaves. The obi was dark green in colour that can be tied into a ribbon to the back. Lastly, I observed Miku's design.