Chapter 25: The Quiet Ball

A/N: THE REVIVAL OF TWO SOULS, WHEN THEY REUNITE, THEY BECOME ONE!

Welp, too Literature-y for you? I take Literature at Pure Literature so I'm like sorry.

WRITTEN IN YOUR P.O.V!

Y/n

"You've gotta be kidding me!" I screamed on the phone.

"What? Don't tell me you forgot?" Rin asked me and I felt like crying already.

"Prepare now. Miku and I will pick you up to go to the shopping mall." Rin continued and sighed.

"What's the theme?" I asked.

"Princess At A Masquerade." She said again. I sighed.

"What time?" I asked.

"7pm to 12am apparently."

"Such a complicated theme." I said.

"Whatever, I'll meet you at Leblanc as per usual." She said and ended the call.

She sounded serious for some reason. Today, was The Ball. I hadn't prepared anything because I thought it was going to happen next week. I quickly got ready and walked over to Leblanc. I was on my phone on the way there and I decided to research about our school's ball. Something caught my eye then. The heading says "The Magician At The Ball." The warning says "if you've passed this article, you are bound to forget about this article and remember it after 12am." Apparently, it talks about how before the ball starts, the light would switch off and a strange person with a magician suit and and a hat along with a wand would introduce the whole ball. Then, after the whole thing, she would swing the wand and then say "MAY YOU FIND YOUR SOUL." and she disappears when the light reopens.

I was scrolling down. This was definitely our school. Is this even trustable? I scrolled down some more and then it says "The last person you dance with at midnight, you'll unite with that person be it boy or girl."

I closed the web immediately. 'This is nonsense.' I thought and shook my head. After that, I soon arrived at Leblanc. Rin was waving at me the moment she saw me.

"You're late!" She said.

"I'm sorry." I scratched my not itchy head and smiled. Rin pouted.

Miku was smiling at me. After having a short lunch, we decided to go to the mall and tried out some dresses. Shop after shops we went but none of them seemed to fit me. A saleswoman called out to me and she said,

"Looking for a dress miss?" We nodded. She gestured us to come in.

She held out a dress. I was taken in by the beauty of the dress. It was a long one piece dress with crystals around and the bottom was a frill. The top part is slightly exposed and there was a detachable sleeve. The dress truly, looked like a Princess's one. Miku also agreed to the dress and asked for the price.

"This would be 500 dollars Miss." She smiled.

"You must be KIDDING me!" I said. I gestured to Miku not to pay for it but she already tapped her credit card.

After that, we took the dress home and they decided to crash at my place. We also bought wigs and contact lenses so as to avoid biasness and boys wouldn't choose their crushes or girlfriends. We talked for a very long time and I had time to complete my homework. The next moment I looked at the time, it was already 5pm. Miku and Rin prepared me and prepared themselves too. Miku was wearing some kind of a wedding dress that was used in Canterella but modified. Rin was also wearing her Daughter of Evil dress and modified too. After that, we wore our wigs and put on makeup. I had the Joker Mask in Persona 5 so I decided to wear that. Then, we were ready. We went to the school to see it being lit up slightly different than usual. We found the ballroom and we entered the ballroom. We were amazed at the place.