You, Me and The Future pt. 2

A/N: Well then, it's time for goodbyes. After this, it's Persona time! If you liked my stories follow me ne.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
ryuusairen

SUPPORT ME ON YOUTUBE: Rennasu-Masu

Y/n

The time was nearing and I was getting more and more enthusiastic. I couldn't wait to see Len and spend time with him as I've always did. I went to Leblanc, our usual meeting place and then waited for Len.

"Waiting for your boyfriend?" A man with pink top, long bottoms and an apron said.

"Yes, Sojiro-san. How did you know?" I asked.

"Anyone will be able to figure out if you both are always lovey-dovey." Sojiro teased. I giggled slightly.

Soon, a detectable blonde came to my way and then held his hand out. I took Len's hand and we ventured out to the shops to check out some things that we could perhaps buy. Len was smiling, and trying to propose to buy things for me. I told him it would be alright if we splitted the prices and he agreed then. He led me from shop to shop and then he led me to hill where we could see the sunset. The sky was  gradient from red to orange to hints of yellow. After a while, a hint of blue collide into them and then the sky turned royal blue.

We could see the clear view of the Milky Way in the sky. There was a lot of stars but today seemed more different than the other days.

"Y/n. I love you." He muttered to me.

"Yeah, I know. I love you too." I replied, with a hint of red that was slightly visible on my cheeks.

"No, that's not what I meant. I love you more than anything in this world. If I could gift you anything, I'll gift you my world." Len said, slightly teary-eyed and looking at the sky.

I simply turned to him and hugged him. I nodded in the process and whispered the same words, sincerely, softly and with all my heart. After a while, I let him go and then he took my hand again. He led me down to a park, darkened and I couldn't see anything at all. All I could hear was water. Len takes out a lighter and then he lights up something at the front twice. The item which I assumed to be a candle, lit up one by one until a path is open. I saw a waterfall and a sort of a bench that was decorated with a heart shape.

He led me to the bench and I wonder what he wanted to do. Perhaps I was very dense or I didn't believe that he was going to do it.

He set me on the bench which I made myself comfortable on and then he looked down at me lovingly. I returned the same gaze at him as I looked at his eyes. Slowly, never breaking his gaze, I saw him getting onto one of his knee and then taking out a box. I covered my mouth in shock and widened my eyes out of too much excitement and happiness. He says the words I've been wanting to hear since a long time. He opens the box to reveal a couple ring.

"Y/n. I've been waiting for this day to finally do this. Without the help of my friends I would not be able to do this. They helped me make this happen. So Y/n, will you marry me?"

At that point of time, tears just overflowed from my eyes as it trickled down to my chin. I just couldn't believe it. I was ecstatic beyond words. I just didn't know what to say. My tears continued to flow as I tried my hardest to reply.

"Yes, yes of course." I agreed and nodding my head.

He smiled his brightest smile and he was so happy to have heard that. I saw tears flowing down his cheeks as well. He asked for my hand and then he placed a ring on my finger while I placed one on his. From then on, I was engaged then.