Chapter 21: Final Lie

A/N: So, how much have I timeskipped? Anyway! This shall be 2 months after Len found his feelings for you again yay. So this shall be--

Nah, you guys read. I don't wanna spoil.

Have fun.

Third

Author-chan decided to skip because she wanted to get on with the Persona fanfiction immediately.

Anyway.

The footage posted on Miku's twitter page went viral and Kaito got kicked out of the Vocaloid team. The Vocaloid manager apologised to Y/n for his outrageous behaviour but Y/n shrugged it off. As a compensation, Y/n is given VIP seating and free too for the Christmas Concert. Y/n politely declined but the manager insisted. Y/n only had to accept then, in courteousy.

And now.

2 months passed after Kaito and Y/n's break up. Len somehow found his feelings for Y/n again and for a few months now, he's been keeping quiet. Even though he already had feelings for Y/n way before then, gave Kaito and her relationship his wishes, now that they've broken up, Len thinks that he has a chance to capture Y/n's heart. He still hasn't admitted it that he likes Y/n but he knows. We can say that Y/n's feelings for Len grew but she is unsure.

He goes up to the rooftop and he stands by the railing. He looks to the side and sighs as he closes his eyes. Of course, he was clueless. After Miku and Rin explained to him multiple times, then he understood. He tells himself.

"I have feelings for Y/n and I'm going to admit it." He says finally admitting it.

"Finally admitting it huh?" A familiar voice called out. Len turned behind.

"Miku! How did you-"

"-Hear you? I have sharp ears. Don't mess with me!" She joked.

She went to the railing and watched the same scenery as Len.

"What are you going to do?"

"About Y/n?"

"If you need help, we're on your side." Miku declared.

"I do need help, probably." He scratched his head.

"Then, we'll help you!" Miku said.

"How?"

"I have my ways." Miku said and turned around. She seemed to be tapping away on her phone and then she looked at Len and smiled.

"What did you do?"

"You'll see! Meet me at Leblanc after school!" Miku flashes a cheeky smile. Len rolled his eyes.

After school, Len went to ask Y/n if she was going to meet Miku. She nodded. Len and Y/n goes ahead, walked there as she smiles and laughs at the jokes made by either of them. When they reached there, Miku isn't seen anywhere. After that, Y/n received a message from Miku.

It said, "Sorry, I can't go along, you guys go ahead!"

Y/n's

'Damn that Miku!' Y/n inwardly cursed. She probably planned this to make me grow some feelings for Len. It's not like I didn't like him, I didn't want anymore romance.

I looked at Len who was in front of me and smiled. He looked at me back and sighed. He decided to go along with me anyway.

We went to the same place as last time but there was a shopping mall. We entered the place. When we entered, I felt eyes on me. Probably because of the video that Miku posted up. I hugged myself. They were also looking at Len and many people were looking at me in pity.