Attempt #14

A bowling alley.

Inside stood Michael and Tyler, with those ugly bowling shoes on their feet and bowling balls in their hands, competing against one another to see who could win the most points. If Michael lost, he'd have to go with pranking anybody in the building that Tyler chooses, while if Tyler lost, he'd have to do any dare that comes to mind. And unfortunately, Tyler won, leaving Michael to groan as the brunette pointed over towards one of the employees and told him to start there.

"Right, okay, here's my thumbs up," Michael sighed, because after what Calum told him last night, he couldn't think straight -- or gay, everything was a mess. Did Calum want to be his? "Stand behind, you know the drill." Tyler nodded, adjusting the camera as he pointed it towards the pale boys direction. He was walking up to a mocha skinned girl, her beautiful brown eyes standing out with her white and black baseball looking uniform that suited her large frame nicely. No, they weren't checking her out. They're pretty gay.

"Hey, I'm feeling hungry for something," Michael grinned as he tapped the glass and made eye-contact with the chestnut female who had a smile on her face, "I'm feeling hungry for you." That was lame.

"Excuse me?" She perked, eyes popping out of their sockets as brown met green, that weird, petrifying feeling taking over her as she stepped back. She was getting the wrong idea here. Michael was just trying to pull a prank, but maybe this was a bad idea in general. "Is that supposed to be some sort of sex joke?"

"What? -- Oh god no, I just mean you're super pretty, and I don't know if the Wifi is terrible or great in here, but it's definitely making me feel the connection between us." (A/N; Michael is so lame lmao.) "So what do you say, be my princess peach, the peanut butter to my jelly, the cotton to my candy?"

"What a grand gesture," she chuckled, "I don't even know your name, buddy."

"Michael."

"I knew a Michael once. He was an asshole, told girls that they were beautiful, kissed them on day two always, told them that he was in love with them while dating multiple other girls, then bashed them last minute by saying that none of it was ever real. Please don't be that Michael." He wasn't prepared to go down in story lane, but maybe it'd make the video more popular. "If you're wondering how I know that, it's because I was one of the victims."

"I'm sorry-"

"It's fine," she interrupted, "I'm Axenthime, but you can call me Zenni." (A-zen-thime.) "Well, Zenni, will you be the water to my ocean?"

"I'm confused."

"I'm asking you to marry me," Michael coughed awkwardly, and Zenni rolled her eyes. "Boi, don't fuck with me."

"Alright alright, I'm guilty of fucking with you, because this is a prank, and that guy over there is my friend, Tyler, who's been recording this entire time."

"Shit, I hate being filmed, because I don't know how I look, you know? Like my hair could be gross or greasy, or I can have something in my teeth -- or maybe I look fat and unappealing to the media? Dammit, please don't post that." Michael may be gay, but he knows what beauty is, and based off of her personality and looks, she fits that perfectly. "Don't worry, Zenni, you're beautiful, and don't let that other piece of shit named Michael make you believe otherwise, okay?"

"Thanks Mike -- mind if I call you that?"

"It's fine."

Zinni smiled, and so did Michael, because he loved making new friends from his stupid little pranks that got him nowhere.

-

It was the next day at school, and Michael couldn't stop staring at Calum.

He had on white jeans with pink and black floral prints on them, a mint tank top that hung loosely on him, a pink bracelet around his wrist, a mint bow in his hair to match his shirt, and flats that made the outfit come together nicely. Calum always looked breathtaking. That was the thing. He was the only one who could get Michaels attention, and that was important.

Of course, Calum was making small chat with one of the new girls, and Michael felt kind of jealous -- because he wanted to talk to the Maori again, but he was too shy and hesitant after what the boy said when he was intoxicated. Is it true that drunk words are sober thoughts? It has to be true.

Michael sighed, frowning for at least fifteen seconds, and then -- he just chose to walk away and figure out what he's going to say to his sweetheart tomorrow.

But the truth is, even then, he'd still mess up, because he gets that nervous when talking to Calum.

-

A/N;

Thoughts?

I've been up from 7am-8-9pm working for my job and babysitting, pls love me for this update bc I'm so fucking exhausted.