Attempt #10

"What kind of chocolate is this?"

"Couverture," Calum giggled, shoving the dark chocolate into Michael's face playfully, to which the pale boy grinned and returned the action with a bittersweet chocolate chip, smiling bit by bit as Calum ate it off of his finger.

"You know, you look really pretty today, and I love that skirt on you."

Calum blushed with a smile curving onto his lips, and Michael wanted to see that sight forever.

"So where is today's prank?" Tyler asked, placing the camera on Michael's bed as the two sat down and glanced at each other while thinking. They had plenty of options, yet they were completely running out of them. "Your viewers keep commenting that you should attempt to do the kiss cam again, because I guess they really liked it."

"Alright," Michael shrugged, just before leaning down to slip on his converse and tie up the laces, "I say we just walk around until we find somewhere cool to go and prank somebody."

"Sounds good to me," Tyler laughed just before buttoning his flannel and following Michael outside of his house. Thank god it was the weekend. "I know a beach not too far from here, so we can go there if you want."

"I like that idea," Michael smiled, tossing Tyler the car keys because he trusted him to drive. "Let's get going."

Exactly twenty seven minutes later, the two males arrived at the beach that was, unsurprisingly, filled with random faces that seemed kind of pixelated and reserved, not that either minded. "I haven't done a kiss cam with a male yet."

"True," Tyler agreed, holding the camera up on his shoulders before pointing at a male getting ready to lay down and tan, "I say you pull the prank on him."

Michael scanned the guy over, noticing that his body was almost as pale as his, hair a dark black color, hanging a little above his neck, dressed in nothing but a pair of tan khakis and black sunglasses. He was alright. "Okay, you know the drill."

So Tyler hid behind one of the food stands, avoiding everyone who looked at him with questioning gazes while he zoomed in on Michael walking over to the other male.

"Kiss Cam!" Michael shouted in an now-or-never tone before running up to the male and locking their lips together. The one he didn't know the name of pulled away pretty quickly out of shock. "Uh, dude, I have a girlfriend."

"I know babe, and your 'girlfriend' is me, obviously," Michael giggled again, just before getting down on one knee and drenching it in a pile of sand, "I want to be your boyfriend for the rest of eternity, which is why I'm asking if you would take my hand in marriage."

"Hell no, I'm too pure for that." And he walked away, just like everyone else.

Michael found himself frowning again, because these pranks were starting to become useless. Calum was the only person who said yes, and may continue to be the only person, which is making his views drop rapidly. That's the opposite of what he wanted, to be truthful.

"Hey man, it's alright," Tyler soothed as he sipped on a random fancy drink with a pink paper umbrella in it, "I also don't know where the hell I got this, but you can have it if you want."

"What is it?"

"Some fruity champagne," Tyler answered. He was more of a RedBull kind of guy. "There's a taco stand over there, and I'm kind of hungry. Care to join me, punk?" They often exchanged humorous comments that could be insulting to others.

"You and your fucking tacos," Michael chuckled before walking over to the stand with Tyler, glancing around the entire beach in hopes that Calum would show up, but he didn't.

And his pretty pink lips were probably on another person, and that hurt Michael a lot for some reason.

-

A/N;

This will be the shortest chapter in this story, whoops.