Attempt #15

"Hey, my name is Michael Clifford, and I'm a prankster," Michael spoke into his camera that Tyler was following him with, "I'm at boondocks today with my friend, which is like the best place in the world." Basically another arcade but with go carts and mini golf. "Tyler, here, say hi Tyler," Tyler said hello, "is going to stand behind that crane machine, while I work my magic over there and flirt up a storm with that little cutie." Michael sounded like a major fuckboy.

Tyler zoomed in on the pale boy strutting towards the other male who had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He was also wearing a coat that was clearly from Hollister, along with Adidas sweats and Nike shoes. He obviously had money. "Hey there, is it getting hot in here or is it just you?"

"I know I'm hot, thanks." Well damn. Michael needed to try harder to compare to this guys ego, or sassiness. Whatever it was. "I'm Connor Franta, and I'm frantastic and I'm more into plants and music than people, just saying. . ."

"Oh," Michael grinned, "I know who you are, I've been crushing on you since like forever."

"But I've never seen you before."

"You have now," Michael retorted, "I want to make this right before it's too late." Too late? How could it be too late? Oh right, he was thinking of Calum as he was doing this prank. Stupid, cute, feminine Calum. He made him really happy. "Will you, Connor Franta, my everything, my sopapilla, my cutie patootie, give me the honor of taking your last name?"

"You're asking me to marry you?" Connor squealed, hands reaching over his lips, "I would, because you're cute, but like. . . I have a boyfriend, a super cute and dedicated one, and I wouldn't leave him for the world." (A/N; this is where you guess who Connors boyfriend is.)

"That's fine, thanks for letting me propose," Michael laughed, "I can't handle your reaction any longer without telling you that this is a prank."

"Oh! You're that guy from YouTube, right?" Michael wasn't sure about what to think of that. He wanted to be known as more than 'that guy' but whatever. "Yeah, that's me."

"Nice to meet you, prankster."

"You as well, Frantastein." He was joking. And Connor found himself laughing as well. Michael then waved to Tyler to turn the camera off and he smiled to himself. He needed to see Calum today. Talking to him was what was most important. "I should actually go talk to my boyfr-crush, he's just a crush."

Connors eyebrows furrowed. "You have a boyfriend?"

Michael sighed as he took a seat on one of the benches. "I wish I did, but I'm falling for this guy at my school, and like, he's literally the cutest human being in the universe."

"What's he like?" Connor asked intrigued, the silence getting to him for some reason. "Well, he's himself for starters. He's confident, cute, sweet, somewhat muscular yet petite, and he wears skirts and dresses and floral tops and flower crowns and I just want to kiss him all over the place."

"Wow," Connor grinned, "it sounds to me like you've got yourself a pretty great deal."

"He likes me back," Michael squeaked, not understanding why it is that he was telling a stranger about his crush on the Maori. It wasn't anything special. "I mean, he hasn't personally told me that yet, but, his best friend did, he told me everything, basically. And when we were at a party, he got super wasted and he told me that he didn't want me to prank people anymore because he wanted to be the only person I propose to."