Chapter 1 saving her

Louis's POV
Me and Danielle where heading to Starbucks I opened the door so we could walk in. We walked in and waited on the line to order our drinks it was our turn and we ordered our drinks. We waited until they were ready then a little girl and her parents came up to us she had bruises all over her I didn't think anything of it.

Then her parents said "hi our daughter here is a big fan of yours do you mind taking a picture with her she loves you and the others?" I smiled and said "sure what's you name little one?" She said "joy." I said "well nice to meet you joy this is my girlfriend Danielle." Danielle said "hi joy." Joy said "hi and can you hold me in the picture?" She asked me I said "sure love." I picked her up she was so light she went up to my ear and whispered "take me away from my mommy and daddy they hurt me a lot and they don't feed me a lot and they might kill me and they say mean things to me they won't even care if you take me they said last night they didn't want me if someone doesn't stop them I'll be dead.I have a bag of clothes and my stuff doggy please help please." She was crying by now I hugged her tightly and whispered to her "shh baby girl shh I'll save you from them don't worry." She sniffled I handed her to Danielle and Danielle whispered to me "what's going on?" I said "her parents abuse her physically and mentally I can't allow them to do that and they told her last night that they didn't want her Anymore we're taking her we're adopting her." Danielle said "what about Freddie?" I said "we can take care of both of them." She said "okay let's do this." I went over to her parents and took her things from them and said "you Are disgusting people."her parents said "yes we finally got rid of her now we have no kids to deal with now we can leave to country and hide from the police." I said "they are already on their way I called them you guys are not getting away with this." Her mother laughed and said "watch us." And they started to run but they ran straight into the police but then they punched them in the stomach and got away and the police followed them one officer came up to me and said "don't worry we'll get them where's their child?" I said "with my girlfriend over there." He went over to joy and said "don't worry sweetie you'll be staying with these people for a long time they will love and care for you and they will never hurt you okay they will love you so much." Joy said "thank you." He smiled at her and then left then the adopting person came in and said "so you two want to adopt her right?" I said "yeah." She said "okay you just need to sign here here and here and then she is yours." I signed where she told me to sign and she said "congrats mr Tomlinson and ms Campbell joy Rosie is all yours." I said "thank you." And shook her hand and so did Danielle. I took joy from her and said "welcome to the family." She hugged me and said "thank you so much." I said "no problem now let's go shopping."

We headed to my car and put her car seat that was in her parents car into my car then we drove to the mall. We got there and went to the toy store so she could get whatever she wants she got a lot of toys then we got her clothes of course Danielle did that part since she thinks I don't know style which is true.

Then we went to the furniture store and got her a bed and dresser also a tv for her room we also got sheets and blanks for her bed.

Then we paid for everything and headed home joy said "thank you for everything." I said "no problem." We got to my house and joy looked at in amazement she said "wow." We walked in and Danielle put her on the couch as we set up her room we painted her room and she helped us and then once it was dry we moved everything into her room

" We walked in and Danielle put her on the couch as we set up her room we painted her room and she helped us and then once it was dry we moved everything into her room

She loves her room she hugged me and said "thank you." I said "no problem we also got you a iPod." She smiled and hugged me again and said "thank you so much I love you daddy." She gasped once she notice what she said I said "you can call me daddy if you want." She smiled and said "yeah."

Then I went to start on dinner once I was done I called everyone in we ate after we were done I put all the dishes in the sink and washed them while Danielle brought joy upstairs and got her ready for bed. Danielle came down and made joy some milk I went upstairs with her and said good night I joy she said "good night mommy and daddy." We kissed her head and she fell right to sleep. Danielle and I headed to our room and got ready for bed I took a shower and then got my pjs on then I brushed my teeth and Danielle did the same she came out in her pjs and said "I love her already." I said "I do to we can do this we can handle to young kids she's a good kid so far so this shouldn't be to hard." Danielle said "yeah we got this." I then put my arms around her and we both fell into a dreamless sleep we were so happy to have joy in our life.