Chapter 2 seeing her siblins/meeting freddie

Danielle's POV
Today  we are going to pick up Freddie from Brianna's house. Right now I was getting joy ready we walked downstairs and Louis made us breakfast we ate and then I went to help joy brush her hair I put it in a braid and then she went downstairs when I went to do my hair and brush my teeth. We were already to go joy put her shoes on and we headed to the car I got joy in her car seat then we drove into town we were going to walk to Brianna's house since it wasn't that far from town.

We parked the car and got out joy said "daddy can I go on you back?" Louis said "sure sweetie." Then she hopped on his back I smiled and we started walking then someone said "joy?" Joy looked and hopped off of Louis back and ran to the stranger we walked over to them and joy said "this is my older sister Riley, riley this is my new mommy and daddy." Riley smiled with tears in her eyes and said "thank you guys for taking her away from them I would have taken her but I wouldn't have been able to take care of her with school and everything I'm so happy you guys took her and she's a fan of you guys and so I'm I." Louis said "no problem you can come vist her anytime and you are invite to our house anytime you want." She said "oh my gosh thank you so much." And she hugged Louis he said "no problem love."

Then a man came over and joy ran to him again Louis went over right away joy said "this is my brother Luke, luke this is my new mommy and daddy." He asked "what happened to our parents?" Riley was next to me I said "they got put into jail I think or hiding out some where." He said "oh good now they can't hurt any of us." Louis said "the sad part is they gave her up right away." Riley said "yeah they kicked us out of the house once we turned 18." I said "that's not right they were never true parents." They said "exactly." Louis said "if you guys need anything here's our number and here's our address come over anytime." They said "okay great we have to go bye talk to you guys soon." Luke handed joy to Louis and we said "bye hope to see you guys soon."

Then we headed to the witches house aka Brianna we got there and Louis knocked she opened it and smiled then she saw me with joy Brianna said "you had a kid with her too?" Louis said "no we adopted her where's feddie." She said "oh and right here." She handed Freddie to her and then she came over to me and whispered in my ear "he will be mine." I said "never." She huffed and said "you wait and see." I rolled my eyes and we left we walked back to the car and then stopped some where to eat.

Once we were seated we ordered our drinks Louis said "what did she say to you?" I said "she said you were hers and that she'll get you." He said "that will never happen." I said "I told her that." Then we got our food and drinks we ate after we were done Louis paid and we headed back to the house.

We got there and headed inside then joy said "can I hold him please." Louis said "sure sweetie sit down on the couch." She did and he got Freddie out of his car seat and placed him on her lap she giggled and smiled and said "he's my brother?" Louis said "yeah your a big sister." That melted my heart I looked at Louis and thought maybe having one more kid won't hurt but not now because they are both still young but maybe a little in the feature.

Then At 6:00 I started making dinner once it was done I called everyone in. We ate, after that I got joy ready for bed I took her upstairs to give her a bath then I put her pjs on her and then I tucked her in and she said "can daddy sing to me?" I said "yeah sure good night baby girl." I kissed her forehead and then got Louis and he came in and sung to her.

After that he came into the bedroom I was showering I got out got my pjs on then brushed my teeth and climbed into bed. Then Louis joined me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my hair we both fell to sleep right away.