Chapter 10 funeral

Louis's pov
Today was the day I was dreading the most the day we Barry my mom. I put on the suit that I wore yesterday and Danielle walked in, in her black dress she wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder and said "are you ready?" I said "yeah I'm ready." We left I saw joy she came over to me and I picked her up she looked so cute in her black dress we hopped in the waiting limo. We got to the church and sat front row my step dad, uncle, and my mom's friend were carring her in. My whole family was here and all of her friends and the boys and their families were here to I was happy they could make it I knew they wouldn't miss this. It was time for the speechs I was the first one to go I said "hi everyone I'm her son Louis I'm 24 years old. She was my best friend I told her everything and she supported me in everything I've done over these past 6 years. When I found out she had cancer my heart shattered I flew right home when I got the news and I spent a lot of time at home with her and helping out the family. I was happy she got to meet her only grandchild which is my son Freddie even know it was for a couple of months. But I think god sent me a sign he wanted me to have this child because he knew my mom wouldn't be here for that long, and he knew that she wanted to meet her grand kids.I know she'll always be watching over us and I know she's proud of me and all my siblings I will always love you mom forever and always you will always be with us. Even if now your not one call away I remember I would call her everyday and we would talk about our days and what has happened that day or in her life,we'll miss you a tone mom."I blew her a kiss to the sky and everyone clapped then my sisters went then my step dad went.

After that I helped them carry her out to the waiting car then me, Danielle, and my siblings hopped into the limo and followed it to the grave. We got to the grave and put flowers on her castic then we each put dirt on it until it was covered then we put flowers on top of her tum stone. I said "I love you mom." And kissed my hand and then planted it on her tum stone the tears just kept on coming down my face I couldn't hold them in anymore.

We then left and headed home the boys and their family stayed the night to help us. We ate the food that people have brought us. Then I went to take a long shower where I just let it all out and then I got changed into my pjs. Then I headed back downstairs and saw Joy Crying in Niall's lap I knew why right away she came running over to me when she saw me and I caught her and hugged her and said "let's get you ready for bed okay." She nodded I took her upstairs and gave her a bath then I put her pjs on and she brushed her teeth then I tucked her in and sung just hold on to her. She fell right to sleep I went back downstairs and me and the boys just talked they were spending the night again.

Then we all headed to our rooms I brushed my teeth and then climbed into bed Danielle joined me and wrapped her arms around me and we both fell right to sleep.