Chapter 3 meeting the boys

Joy's POV
Today daddy was having some friends over. He said he hasn't seen them in a long time I couldn't wait to meet them I was waiting in the living for them to come I was so excited daddy was busy with feddie and mommy was still sleeping.

Then there was a knock at the door I ran to the door and tried to get it mommy came downstairs and got the door she opened it and I smiled at the 3 boys they smiled back and uncle Harry said "who are you little one?" I said "I'm Joy their adopted daughter they took me away from my mean mommy and daddy, my mean mommy and daddy hurt me a lot and made me sad so they took me away from them now I'm happy." Uncle Liam said "good thing they did and good thing your happy now." I said "yeah."

Then daddy came downstairs and said hi to them and then showed them Freddie then I jumped on uncle Niall's lap and we watched some tv then I brought my color book down and colored while daddy and my uncles talked.

Then uncle Harry said "you little one are coming shopping with me and the others." I said "otay." I got my shoes on and held uncle Harry's hand and we walked into town they took me to the candy store and said I could get whatever I wanted to get!!! I was so happy I picked out a lot and daddy said "you're not eating all that tonight you're only allowed to have 2 pieces a day got it?" I said "yes daddy."

Then uncle Harry paid and we headed to the movie theater to see a movie we saw secret life of pets I loved it. Then we headed to the dollar store so I could get little toys my uncles let me pick out a lot, I got a lot of little toys my uncle Liam paid for them, then we headed to get some lunch we had pizza.

After that my uncle Niall paid and we then headed to the park I was having so much fun me and my uncles were playing tag. I got tried and uncle Harry carried me home I got home and I took a nap I was so tired.

I woke up and headed downstairs and sat on uncle Liam's lap. I was watching tv with them while mommy cooked dinner, then mommy called us in for dinner we all headed in, then we all ate after we were done I put my plate in the sink and uncle Niall took me upstairs to give me a bath, after I was done I he helped me put my pjs on then I headed back downstairs and he got me some warm milk I drunk it all.

Then he brought me upstairs but before I went to bed I said good night to everyone then he brought me to my room tucked me into my bed and sung to me he turned on my nightlight and turned off the light and said good night I said "I love you." He said "I love you too princess." Then he headed back downstairs and I went right to sleep.

Louis POV
I was so happy the boys loved her Niall came down and said "she's asleep I love her already." The others agreed I said "yeah I know she's perfect I'm happy we took her away from her abuses parents."After that we talked and then we all headed upstairs to our rooms I took a shower after that I got my pjs on and brushed my teeth. Then I climbed into bed right next to Danielle she said "she's the best thing that ever happened to us besides Freddie." I said "yeah she is and she's good with him I'm so happy we have her." Then we both fell to sleep with a smile on our face we were so greatful for her.