Chapter 16 radio interviews

Louis's pov
Today I was doing radio interviews all day today so I decided to not drag Joy around with me so she was going to stay with Eleanor while I did these for my new single which is out called back to you. I got up quietly not wanting to wake el up and I took a shower and then got on sweatpants and a sweatshirt then I went down stairs to grab some breakfast after that I put the stuff I took out away then I got my shoes on and headed to the waiting car where Preston was he said "no girls today." I said "nope just me I didn't want them to get borded I also want joy to spend some time with Eleanor." He said "complete understanding."

We arriving at the first interview and there were already so many fans there I got out and said hi to them and then headed in the interview went fairly quickly which I was ok with because now it was my favorite part meeting the fans. I walked out and they were all lined up I took selfies with all of them and talked to them and signed stuff for them.

Then I was off to another interview after I was done with that one I took more pictures with the fans then I went to meet Joy and Eleanor at a restaurant because by the time I was done it was lunch time I arrived at the restaurant and found them I smiled and went over to them I said "hey girls." I gave Eleanor a peak in the lips and joy said "daddy." And gave me a hug I said "hey baby girl how's your day going with mama el?" She said "good we're having so much fun after this we're going to the park." I said "awesome baby girl have fun."

We then talked and got our food we ate after we were done I paid for us and we went our separate ways but not before I gave Eleanor a kiss on the lips and then they headed to the park and I headed Back to my interviews after I was done I went home.

Eleanor was cooking dinner when I arrived home and Danielle was there too I said "what are you doing here?" She said "I want her tonight." I said "fine just for tonight and that's it." She said "fine." Joy came down with her stuff I hugged her goodbye and they left it was only me and Eleanor for tonight which I didn't mind we ate after it was she was done then we had a movie marathon.

Then Eleanor fell asleep and I turned off the tv and I fell asleep to we just slept on the couch.